Reviews for Touch
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Haha, wonderful job!
SneezySoul chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
ehehehe this was so hilarious
i love it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Omg so funny 'Ok I give up what's on Zuko's face' made me crack up...I can totally picture Zuko's bewildered face. I must of looked like an idiot laughing my butt off oh well my family's use to it
Batfamilylove chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Tell me more tell me more
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
liked
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I realize that this was 6 years ago but I really wanted to review anyway. All of the characters are perfectly themselves and I found this to be a unique idea that I just loved. This is probably one of the best ATLA fics I've read. I could completely see this happening with Toph and Zuko, and her bluntly asking questions, this was just great. I'm going to see if you have any other stories as well.
benderjam chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Not bad but you should have made it longer to where he told them what happened.
Aeronith chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is awesome! I think this is my favorite verion of the Gaang finding out about Zuko's scar. Great job!
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Okay, Suki/Sokka were hilarious in this!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is only the second story I've read which addressed the fact that Toph wouldn't know about Zuko's scar. I like how he shows her, and that he tells them the story.
Trina chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
D8 bad suki! zuko can't help it T_T... oh i really liked this story, it was great how you knew zuko wouldn't be angry at toph for something she couldn't have known, and just showed her what she couldn't see. lovely :) thank you!
Suzumi Aiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I really love this. It's realistic, like I could see this happening in an episode. c: Toph would be the only one with the cahones to ask Zuko about his scar. Hahaha. Love it! Your writing style is great.3
things24 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Excuse me? Suki needs her eyes checked! I like the story.
The Trinity Tree chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
"Aang glanced after Suki and Sokka once (he could vaguely hear something about months and punctuation marks), then sneakily followed after Toph and Katara."

Oh deary me, that truly made me laugh. It's not often I laugh out loud at fanfictions, so you've earned a gold star from me.

I enjoyed the theme of this oneshot. While a lot of writers play on the idea that Toph touching Zuko's scar can be a bonding event, I don't think I've ever read a fic where Toph's literally been in the dark about its existence. It's an interesting thought and I quite liked it.

There's a lot of dialogue in this piece. Sometimes this doesn't work for an author but you managed to mix up the sentence structures well enough for it to sound fluent and natural.

Also, congratulations! For some reason I never quite took to Suki as a character, but the way she was written in this made me smile and warm to her a little. Everyone was perfectly in character too, so well done :)

Overall, a really nice fun read. Keep it up!
marora chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Awesome. Zutara really well written Toph Zuko bro/sis bonding. She really is the only one gutsy enough to ask him about it so pragmatically.