Reviews for Blood Ties
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
awwww this is so adorable X3 sho adorable
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
If i could, I would insert one of those troll faces in here. Like the me gusta one. Cuz i realy like this. )
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
erm...In anime akira call harunii not harumi . But it really cute pair!
LadyEOcelot chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
::Sing song voice:: I. Loved. Eeeet! Your lemons are delicious, I crave more! This seems a lot like the two o.o And this would explain why Akira's brother gets so emotional over him so. It's adorable! .
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
-shaky giggle- that was hot to say the least o/ / /o loved it!
bostafu chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i love this pairing! please do more XD
Kk-23 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I liked it :)

It was nice to see an author who isn't afraid to get dirty.
mamita chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hi I loved your fic, I hope you do more fics of this wonderful couple incestuous love me, I ask you please to make them more fics or fics of them pass me, this is my email: , thank you very much and kisses.
Chetanlaiho chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
You think incest is weird? Try twincest xD and as I've seen you've written YGO fics too, try any yami/hikari pairing ;)

I liked that more than I'd expected too _
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hehehe that was so dirty. I loved it;) Perfect couple. Princess Princess n Family Complex 4ever!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
bestist fic ever
chibi hakuren chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
ok im usually not into incest or even yaoi for that matter but that was possibly enough to change my mind ... it was soooooo cute i positivly loved harumi in this fanfiction ... my heart was pounding while i read it and i found it very enjoyable to read

THANKS FOR POSTING
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Hello I loved your fic, I hope you write more fics of this couple so pretty, thank you very much and kisses.
Neko Matty chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
omg! amazing! i TOTALLY loved it! write more WRITE MORE! please!
papapapuffy chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I loved it! I hope you will write more soon.