Reviews for One Thing
KPfan83 chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
this should so have been an AU version where shego still accepted her resolve and told kim her true feelings and whether kim accepted or not this could have been a full blown story when kim and shego finally got together
The Last Poison Apple chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This has a sort of wistful ending to it, no? It's a nice piece!
Clemenmore chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
honestly. i dont usually get teary about a fanfic. but almost everytime i read this i feel like balling.

always well done. i like how you worked within the show. Damn this is sad.
EagleGamer15 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Nice. Hearing Shego and Kim's thoughts and having the reader piece together the puzzle is very nice, and I'm always glad to read how neither Kim nor Shego liked the whole 'Stevie' thing. But...argh! It feels so evil ending with the episode's ending...Nice job.
Lexa1711 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Hey,

Great Fic...Really I loved it. Now PLEASE tell me you are going to do a sequel...this kind of screams sequel. I can't end it like that...:(

great though.

Lexa
Daryl chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
good story
Ffordesoon chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Oh. There's a story. And you didn't write the... Oh.

Well then. Ignore my previous review, please.
Ffordesoon chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
sPs:

I like you, buddy. I do. But, uh, ouch. This... no. Poetry? Not your strong suit, mate. Sorry. U

Here's the problem: this could work as a pop song. Unfortunately, this is a pop song without anything that could make it a song, like music or a vocalist or, you know, SOUND OF ANY KIND. Which makes it fairly painful to read.

Now, there is ONE bit of good news I can give you: the basic rhythm is pretty good, and if the words themselves worked better in the context of the rhythm, this might actually be somewhat passable as a poem. Not GREAT, but passable. This, however, is serious rough draft material. Refine it, then refine it more, then refine it EVEN MORE, then repost.

I'm sorry my first review of your work was negative, but take heart: poems are EXTREMELY hard to write, let alone write well, and even a failed attempt at one gets some kudos from me, because it takes balls to post something like this and risk ridicule.

Then again, I'm a hard guy to please. You seem to have gotten The People on your side, and that's great. Please just take this as one opinion of many, 'kay?

I hope I'll have good things to say when I critique your other stories. They're on The List, but I just haven't gotten to them yet.

Try to have a good day in spite of this review, 'kay? :)
Tracy Winston chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
I loved this! You did a great job capturing both characters' perspectives in this episode. If only things had turned out for the better for KiGo happiness. *sigh* alas, we must stick to fanfic. Please consider writing a sequel. :) Keep up the great work!
Love Robin chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Yeah, that's exactly what we all thought was going on!

Shoulda kissed... Damn you Disney!
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 2 . 12/11/2008