Reviews for Just A Façade
Sweet-Cyanide-Homicide chapter 8 . 7/1
Please continue! I'm begging! Slaven!
Snowpink39 chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Please finish. This story is just so interesting.
xXQuackXx chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
I have to say. If this is really your first story then you are the most amazing writer in history! This is the most interesting story i have read on Fanfiction and honestly... If you don't update it I'll chase you down... Lock you in a cellar and make you type the rest of it. Amazing work. Honestly you make me want to write a story of my own!
la canelle chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Damn good story, I love it. Update soon
melviniskool chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
I really love this story! Keep it going!:)
TheDreamChaser chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Awesome! You updated and that just made the start of my day good.

Also...an interesting chapter and Robin is being a dick...no pun intended. And I'm also torn already, I have a feeling Raven will end up with one of them, I can't choose who she should go with.
Ariel chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
I love this story and that you updated! Really hope Raven doesn't go to Slade.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Thank you! Thank you so much! I am bowing down to you! I've been waiting for this chapter for forever! I will definitely check out your other stuff!
xXMelonsXx chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Yes! I thought you were going to never update! But you did. Slade who would have guessed you were wanting raven to be your apprentice! Oh, wait I did! Great update, I hope that you update quicker than the last time!
Koutarou Tatsumiya chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Dude...so good. I need more Slaven! I understand if you've got other stories, but please...update this one!
Thething chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Ugh, Robin's such a dick literally. For me the most intriguing thing is relationship between Raven and Slade - no, not his alter ego Ben, but just merciless Slade. Well, he should tell her the truth someday. Slaven is very difficult to write, I hope you won't destroy it.
Lust for life chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Pleaaassssssssssse keeep going!
loveyou chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
please keep writng! that is amazing!
TheDreamChaser chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Please update soon, this is a wonderful story. And I like your sex scene, it's hot.

Again, please update soon.
bluewasabi24 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011