Reviews for The King's Relief
Grac3 chapter 11 . 4/12
That was the perfect combination of sweet and angsty.
quztuk chapter 1 . 1/31
I'm really not seeing any way in which this plot doesn't quickly end with Merlin incinerating Uther and hurling his burning carcass out a window.
EngieFangirl chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
The story was really nice. It had me in tears but I'm a crier so yeah. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it. I like Merlin and Arthur Stories very much.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
I love this! The pain was raw. I love that merlin was willing to let go of the past in order for arthur to get reconciliation with his father. True it will never be truly repaired but arthur will get everything in order if that makes sense.

Peter was adorable! I love him. So cute.
TeenWolfEverywhere chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
Distinctive. Gross. Cute. And why m/m! Bromance is better!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
What the fuck is this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
You has some carzy thou
SlytherinPercy chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
This was adorable and fun to read!
Great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Okay, I suggest you change this chapter a bit. The ending is a bit confusing. I think you should make it more clear that Merlin is the one raped and Arthur just walks in. I thought it was the other way around! I didn't understand until the next t chapter! But besides that this has been AMAZING! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
As soon as I read the part that said arthur was fucking his own father, (not willingly of course) I was like, "DUCES!" lol!
Hanryu chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
God, I hate Uther right now! Poor Merlin, I hope Arthur will save him.
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
That was really good, I love this :D
emily chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
i read all of it and was sooooooooo sad it made me cry a bit but i loved it
BuzBeeMags chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
OMFG! BEST ENDING I HVAE READ ON A MERLIN FANFICTION! EVEER!
I LOVED THE ENTIRE STORY, AND THEY'RE SO CUTE IN THIS STORY, AND GOSH! THE KISS! AWWW!
BuzBeeMags chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
OMFG! AURTHUR CAN'T KEEP THAT PROMISE! I'M SURE OF IT! THE KING LOVES MERLINS BODY TO MUCH FOR THAT! NOOOO!