Reviews for Circa 1950
lexieconextreme chapter 8 . 2/27
Knowing you, I kinda feel like this story is going to end sadly. Should I be worried?
zemewocat-strikes-again chapter 17 . 2/25
I find it ironic that Mustang is afraid of horses. Was this intentional?
zemewocat-strikes-again chapter 15 . 2/25
never accept drinks from strangers lol
zemewocat-strikes-again chapter 7 . 2/20
I think I'm in love with Nitro
zemewocat-strikes-again chapter 1 . 2/20
zemewocat-strikes-again chapter 2 . 2/20
seems interesting so far! is Al the alternate one who has always been in this world? so Raymond is Earth's version of Mustang then
great chapter! I have a hard time thinking of Edward being interested in politics lol
hdmosprey chapter 19 . 2/19
Hi there, thanks for the fic! FMA 2003 was the one I watched as a kid so the whole dimensional travel prompts have been stewing for a long time The support/supported role reversal was a pretty keen idea, it really allowed you to show a different side of them and play with the characterizations. I'm also so very glad you rehabilitated Raymond! He's not exactly mirror!Roy... but mirror!Roy should get more love anyway!
inuyashamunkey chapter 47 . 4/20/2016
ive read this twice now, it really is a beautiful story ive always loved. 2 years ago i even named a lamb after nitro
Currently Blank chapter 47 . 12/9/2015
Perfect ending!
Currently Blank chapter 46 . 12/9/2015
I can just see Ed and Roy on a plane together, and Ed being to busy laughing at Roy to help hahaha:D
Currently Blank chapter 45 . 12/9/2015
Oh Ed, don't you know it's better to do things with others. You don't always have to do things by yourself!
Currently Blank chapter 44 . 12/9/2015
Ed must be feeling so conflicted right now. He spent so long believing the worst of Raymond, only to learn that everything he did, he did for Edward.
Currently Blank chapter 43 . 12/8/2015
Hahahaha just like Riza! She's so tough:D
Currently Blank chapter 42 . 12/8/2015
Started out not liking Raymond, and now I just feel bad for the poor guy. He loved Edward so much.
Currently Blank chapter 41 . 12/8/2015
Now we just have to wait until Roy wakes up, and Ed tears him a new one making him worry like that.
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »