Reviews for At Last, Doyle and Cordelia's Happy Ending
SilverWolf84 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I LOVED this!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
jajaja
I was laughing half the time I was reading this.
It is great!
The way Cordy reacted to Doyle's half-demon appearance was awesome! And so her!
jajaja
Lovely fic!
And indeed, I've always regreted that this pairing never had a chance to shine. I mean, with Buffy, even if they never actually gave us a permanent Bangel, we had them together for three whole seasons, and every time they met after that they ended up kissing, honestly! (and that's my fav pairing).
I actually became a fan of this pairing, Cordy/Doyle, before I ever watched anything from Angel, through a fic called Impact (awesome, if you haven't read it you should, though, being a fan of this ship, I quite sure you have already). Anyway, recently I came back around and have been reading any and all fics of this ship I can find. It's wonderful!
So, you're a great writer!
And go Cordy/Doyle! (even if only in our imagination...)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
omg
loved it
so cute and totally in character
well almost...*Angel seemed a bit ooc but heh the story was awesome so ill let it slide*
:P
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Yay! I'm so glad someone else reacted like I did to Doyle's general awesomeness and the horribly unjust treatment he received from the show. I love the new life you've given him, Angel and Cordy's reactions, and especially the way you've written him. You're awesome! 3
Penelope Anne Neptune chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Alisha Ashton,

I loved this fanfic!

So cute .

-Penelope Brewer
Lfaba chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I just about died laughing at the end...most CD stories seem to include post-death weepfests, ressurection gone wrong, or something of that nature. This was perfect, and Angel was spot-on! So, so glad I found this. I just stopped watching the show after Doyle died, it wasn't worth it. He was the most interesting character.

The only qualm I have is that Angel's reaction might not only be shocked (which you wrote in an excellent bit of comedy), but also something along the lines of "about time". After all, Angel does know that Doyle has a killer crush on Cordy, right?
HoldontomySoul chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
that was so sweet! i love the cordy/doyle pairing. i think i cried when they killed him off...thank you for putting this story on here. i really enjoyed it :)
zahna.banahna chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Brilliant! That was just perfect!

I couldnt agree with you more about the mistake the writers of Angel made getting rid of Doyle. I suppose they knew they wanted to keep Cordy in reserves for the later story plots surrounding her but come on! Doyle was so great and the chemistry and humor between the two of them was as good as it got in the Buffy verse.

Luckily we have the consolation of fanfiction to cushion the blow of reality!

Keep it up BG

ZB
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very nice! You did a good job at Angel and Doyle - they sound so real, but Cordy... she seems to me a little too nice for that time ;) before the visions and stuff... she used to be more... harsh, I guess. But then again, it worked out nicely in here.

"I can’t see the colors" - lol. And it was so cute when Doyle was afraid to face Cordy and so sure she'd reject him (again). Loved that part especially ;)
Unrememorable chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Hahahaha, Angel all concerned that she got bit. Well... She did get bitten I guess :)
Half-elf chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I loved this story, so sweet but still very in character and believable. And pretty darn funny too. Angel's last line was just the right touch.

Great job.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That ending was hilarious. I loved the rest of it but that ending had me rolling in the floor laughing. Great work. A truly wonderful tribute to Glenn, who I first saw on Roseanne and then started watching Angel because of him. (I didn't watch Angel after he died either.)

Wonderful fic.

-anon g. ;)
FrEdLiVeSiNmYcLoSeT chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Sadly, I just started watching Angel, crazy I know, but I'm really beginning to like it. I've watched all of Buffy and own all the seasons, but strangely only seeing one season of Angel I like it better. Anywho's I was really upset when Doyle decided to be all heroic and save the day, just right after he got Cordy. Thanks for writing this, it should have been the way things should have gone. And it's a great tribute to Quinn himself. I was super upset when I read in your note that he has passed on. He will be missed. Thanks again!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was SO cute!

I love how Doyle and Cordy started "hanging out," going to different places and such.

Doyle is too adorable!

I absolutely love Angel's "big brother" reaction.

*sighs* If only this is how it could have happened... *sniffles*

You're a GREAT writer! I'm totally adding you to my Favorite Author's list!

*Off to read your other one-shot*

~*Eli
Sare K chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hey, chica? I think you have this story double posted as "The Look", if I'm not mistaken. Am I right?