Reviews for Almost
Berry Smoothie chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Really liked it. Characterization felt right to me, nicely done :)
Saskie chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
In some sick sense, for all we know, M could've arranged for Vesper's death. Afterall, she was going to kill James.
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
omg that was an amazing oneshot...u have me in tears!
sonya chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awesome story. And I love Daniel Craig, could see him in the scene. And yes, he is the best James Bond since Sean Connery.
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh, I love this! I was almost crying at the end because I wish Vesper had lived (and apparently, I'm not the only one who has imagined her pregnant haha). Anyway, fantastic job! :)
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
nice story
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I know absolutely zero about James Bond but there were a couple of things that confused me on a semantics level:

It was merely a file from about a ‘Jane Doe’ detailing how she died through the eyes of an Italian Medical Examiner and speculation on how she must of drowned. It gave no name just raw details that could really be anyone.

It's not clear here that the 'She' is the jane doe. Maybe re-write. a 'Jane Doe" who had died, written by an Italian Medical Examiner. It speculated that 'Jane Doe' had drowned, but other than that it didn't give any details.

There is something really nice and crisp about the way you write. You pay attention to details that it feels like a spy would pay attention to, or what have you. It would have been nice to include names, but maybe it's because I know zip about the fandom that I desire that.

Your dialouge is very snappy, and feels very in character for people who live in a profession that requires a lack of pleasentries. It's a nice contrast especially being surrounded by all the sophistication.
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
OMG, how sad and so much Bond. I like the atmosphere you have created. Thanks so much.
sapphtastic chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Nicely done. Good voice, loved M's inner monologue especially. I could see him a father, too. So tragic. Thanks for writing.
Catherine Wheels chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
You write these two amazingly. It's fantastic, really. The dialogue is beautiful, and the scene is wonderfully well described. Also tragic. And such good sorrow! Ah... Great job.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
So sad! But well done. A few spelling errors, but nothing glaring. Nice job!
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
aww! i love M. i always saw her as a bit of a mother figure for Bond, a really strict mother figure but one none the less. this is brillaint!
Matteic chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Beautifully written, fantastic story... I'd like to really speak english to write the review this story deserves ! But I can't.
clockworksharks chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I really like this! That's quite a twist that Vesper was pregnant. Seems like an original idea. It's well written and the characters seem very well in place. I would like to read more :)