Reviews for Into Dust
Chikan666 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, this was beautiful. It was innocent, it was charming, it was alluring, it was damn right amazing. I've never read anything like this before. Nothing of this magnitude, that was pure, that was chaste, that was... wow.
CaptainPixie chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
THAT was beautifully written, bravo :D
Rude and not Ginger chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This was beautiful, a truely wonderful read.
Iorhael chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh my goodness this is lovely and so poignant. The descriptions are very beautiful and I love how gentle Dean and Castiel. Awesome.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
The slash was so very mild I didn't mind it You portrayed Dean's struggle with faith beautifully. I'm glad Castiel is there to help him realize that God really does care about him. I loved the part about the wind, it made me laugh and angst at the same time. Truely a wonderful story.
unspokenbeauty chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
i love the dean/castiel pairing. not much has really been written on them and i havent really liked the stuff that has been written but i really like yours...it seems more plausible than the other stuff and its jus so much lovelier...lol. so a big :) for you.
kami chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Awesome story, very well written. I think something just like that, even the scenes you wrote, would be a good storyline for the real show. Minus the slash maybe, because I don't see them doing that aired. Though I have to admitt, Cass is one hot angel. ;)
radekris chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Any chance there will be a second chapter? This is really good.
BlueRidgeBeauty chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Ok I think I have a new favorite fic this was so moving and the imagery was beautiful I also loved how it could be taken innocently as just a beautiful spiritual experience or as having hints of pre-slash. But mostly I love the theme of this story with Castiel giving Dean a whisper of heaven and, Dean gaining enough faith to let go of some of the hurt he's been carrying so long. I love how you managed to work in a Christian theme without becoming preachy.
xanseviera chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
this is so beautiful..._
empath89 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I really liked this. It was very well-written and you had Cass' characterization perfectly. I loved it.

hugs...empath
Annon chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Ugh. Parts of this were sweet, but it was totally ruined for me by being misleading. This IS slash and I hate being lied to.
atola91 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This was so Slash! love you
Rainnboots chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wow.

This was so good! I loved the dialogue between the Dean and Castiel; they both felt pretty spot on. Kudos on that. Also, I had to break a smile when Dean once again took solace in the bathroom, having his private conversations with someone he isn't really sure is listening. An all around great fic. Please, don't hesitate to post more!

-Riley
chb76 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This was very cool and beautifully written. The scene in the park was very eery and atmospheric. I like how you answered the obvious question that people have been asking - if there's angels well how come they haven't lifted a finger until now - well er they did actually - nice one.

I can't read this as slash - that's just wrong in my eyes (where angels are concerned) ;)but I think the sensation that Castiel would leave Dean with, pure adrenaline, pure joy, excitement, peace whatever could quite easily be compared to sex. So yeah, works for me. Oh and I thought how he could see Castiel's true form was fantastic - like now he's opened his mind to believing he can see him now. Anyway I liked it a lot and can't think of anything intelligent to say at this hour. I need to sleep. Hope this review didn't suck ;)