Reviews for A Rose by Any Other
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Can you please write a continuation of this? You are really good at writing.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
How is it that Renji, Renji who is horrible at kido, has the decency to put down a sound-proofing kido, and Rukia doesn't?
Well, obviously there is a streak of exhibitionism in Rukia's soul. Rather further proven by her brother's somewhat acceptance at her display.
Just friggin hilarious :D Love it!
ilovebks chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
reallllllyy funny! (y)
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Lol very funny! And cute !Good job
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
aw hell this was awsome! :D
idi chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was hilarious, really fun to read.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
HA!

Genius!

I love how the higher echelons of the captains are speaking out. Love their characterizations.

Well done!
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
LOLGAWD you seriously killed me with this! XDD I totally laughed out loud at! And at THIS hour! Fcuuuk XDDD but this was just soo frikking epic I couldn't help it!

Totally awesome. Straight to my faves ;P

/how come I didn't find these fics before?/
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
this is the greatest EPICNESS I have ever read! I think I died when Byakuya spoke up...I bow before you for such awesomeness XD
cricketchick1990 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I effin LOVE this. I have been away too long. FANTASTICAL.
X59 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
funny as hell.
Holy Angel Heart chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
God... Thats just awesome ]
Lones101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Pure comic genius!
xthhkshgdoaif chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wow. [Re]reading this while sick was a bad idea. My lungs hurt from laugh/coughing, and now my entire floor is aware that I'm insane. Not that I'm ashamed of that fact. But DA~ANG, that was the most perfect thing I've come across in a long time. Really. (And it gets funnier every time! I haven't favorited this? WHAT'S WRONG with me? Haha...)

So, yeah, supermajorepic win for you! And I'm very much enjoying your other stuff too - must get back into Gemini, since it's been too long there, but I'm in awe of your gorgeous writing. As soon as I have more time, I'll definitely be back to your stories.

Much lovvies,

Sakana
Magickless Sorceress chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Ah, Renji, Byakuya, Kyoraku, Ukitake...

Ichigo and Rukia really set themselves up for that XD

Although Rukia mixing Ichigo up with Kaien disturbs me...Remember Miyako? Besides, Ichi is someone completely different from Kaien...

But really, Yama himself tells them to shut up?

Very, very funny.