Reviews for A Rose by Any Other
stormcrowley chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
For some reason, I never gave this story a chance until now. In the times I glanced at your profile, I just never clicked on this one until now - more's the pity.

This is just flat-out funny the whole way through, and the way you portrayed Ichigo & Rukia's relationship (such as it is) was excellent. Sincerely, well done.
DarkSmile chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh wow, I seriosuly almost died laughing 'choked to death a little' deep breath pull yourself together okay so that was amsuing to say the least.
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Well that was pure hilarity from beginning to end. I wish I could cast a soundproof kido so I wouldn't wake my family from laughing so hard. XD
AnuHit chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Down right HILARIOUS. that's all i can say, you can assume the rest
ObsidianJade chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
(dies laughing) I really should know better than to read humor stories while I'm eating breakfast (obsessed with fanfic? Who, me?), because I nearly choked on my bagel. Funniest story I've read in ages!

(Though, given my druthers, Byakuya would have been rooming with Renji. *unapologetic Bya/Ren fangirl*)

Any chance of you expanding on Kyouraku's 'that one time'?
sarouel chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
this is so funny

hihihihi

very cool
CalypsoHatesEveryone chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! SO... HUMOROUS...?

It doesn't really flow does it?

But back to you, I love this, it is the most hilarious thing ever, so amusing, I had to hold back my maniacal laughter because my Dad was in the room and I so did not want him to ask what I was laughing at.

All in all, wonderful.

Calypso
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Hahhahahah! This is so funny. Though I really don't think Byakuya would allow Rukia to behave like that (I mean, they aren't all stupid. They know what's happening). Still, I love it. Especially that part about Yamamoto grumbling. Hahhaa. Pity you didn't insert Kenpachi into the story. It'd be funny to see his reaction. :P
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This is one of the funniest oneshots I have EVER read! XD EXCELLENT JOB! *dissolves into laughter*
pinksparklepony chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This story is really funny! Lines like "Silence dropped like an anvil over every tent in the vicinity" make me feel like I am watching this as as anime episode instead of just reading it. Well done.
Kurosu chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
lol, that had to be the most entertaining piece I've read today. I was cracking up the whole time and even told my friend! Very amusing indead! )
red lilies chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
All through the fic I was struggling not to laugh out loud - was supposed to be studing - but when I got to the moment Byakuya came in, I just lost it. The whole thing was brilliant and totally worth the tongue lashing recieved from the parents. You are AWESOME and this fic is freakin' AMAZING. Made my day.

RL
Nate-Mihael chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Frickin funny! How do you spell this?hilarious or something?

Well, you know what I mean.

The moment Byakuya decided to make himself known was briliant. Im as blue in the face as Renji from keeping in my laughter!
Luftslott chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was hilarious! I laughed several timesXD
Baka-Strawberry chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
hhohohohoho..

one of the hillarious thing i ever read..

Rukia and Ichigo...were doing.. *perverted mode*