Reviews for A Rose by Any Other
Harlequin Law chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
That was absolutely hilarious! I can't believe she called him Kaien. I would have been so ticked if I was Ichigo.
Night Reign chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
OMFG! that was so fucking hilarious. and byakuya defending rukia like that! LMFAO!
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh my. This is the most HILARIOUS thing ever! The idea is just... Ahahahahaha I laughed so hard! Seriously, seriously GREAT job. Lovely little story here, way too funny!
KibaCanLickMe chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I love this. I can totally imagine Yachiru and Yumichika giggling in the dark.
staid waters chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
LOL. too awesome.
Watchmaker163 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh man, that was funny. I'm still laughing. Great stuff!
totallytrash chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
LMAO! This is rather fantastically hilarious XD
cherrichik chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
um, pretty much what everyone else has said.

one of my favourite lines is definitely yamamoto snuggling down into his blankets. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

i have no idea why, but that just killed me and i couldn't stop my laughter anymore. hehe, whippersnappers...

bri-lli-ant.

-cherri
Darkendblade526 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I'm trying so hard right now not to wake my roommates up with my laughter. It's a losing battle.

Oh well done, both of you! It was brilliant! I hope you guys will write another piece of crack, because this was fabulous.
JasoTheArtisan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
buwah? i'm slowly making my way through your list of stories and i must say- this was a wonderful break from my paper on southern literature.

although i would imagine renji being a tad more perturbed at hearing rukia and ichigo fucking, i still found his pleasure in ichigo's torment rather amusing. yumichika and yachiru cackling was priceless, and shunsui was spot-on as always.

anyway, funny piece. thanks for droppin it down.

jta
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Ichigo's just the kind of guy to go around claiming that he's harder than Nnoitora's heirro and what not. Doesn't seem like either of them is making any effort to keep it down. I liked Kyoraku's line the most: "Don't worry about us - we can't hear a thing!" That was so him. And Byakuya's also been portrayed well. He's the type of guy who would take more offense in the fact that his sister was accused than her being scrwed. All the other characters were totally in character, as well. And yeah, Yamamoto would feel that way: what with his being a millennium (or more) older than the rest and all that. Ichigo would have to be quite shameless to make as if everything were hunky-dory after this: everyone did hear them after all. I'm more worried about Rukia, actually.

This fic was uniformly hilarious: it's been a while since I've had such a good laugh. Write more humor. :)
your local dealer chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Harder than Nnoitra's Heirro... BWAHAHAHAH.

Fantastic lulz. That is all.
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! Especially EVERYONE hearing! *giggles madly*
woofyy chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
WTH? HAHAHAHA! WTH ARE THEY DOING? OMG IS IT REALLY WHAT I THINK IT IS?~! *perveted mode* anyways good luckies with your future stories!
Shuu Sei-Rin chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Gosh, it's so hilarious!

Nice job btw, and yes, faved! ]
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »