Reviews for Green Eyes and a Smile
scarlettravencrove chapter 2 . 8/20
That was awesome !~ are you going to make Harry an incubus to be able to get pregnant with itachis baby ?
Devil'sAssistant chapter 2 . 7/27
Dudddeee! I just totally stumbled into this fic and I had no idea that it would be this interesting! I can see that it's been a long time since you updated. Aren't you going to update this fic anymore?
AgnetCoCo chapter 2 . 6/23
Please don't giv up on this story!
way of life chapter 2 . 6/22
Its such a shame that this story was abandoned. It was so cute!
tsukasa913 chapter 2 . 5/31
Please update this story I want to see how itachis father reacts to his heirs bride (_)
RenTenTen chapter 2 . 5/15
Awww. I wish there was more. I love Harry/Itachi. And especially this Itachi's naiveté/straight-forwardness about marriage.
Manillalu chapter 2 . 5/12
Oooooooo cute, and a very interesting idea
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 2 . 4/24
Please please update, it's so good, I almost skipped past it, but I thankfully clicked it.
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 2 . 3/13
Oh Itachi... I don't think that's the usual way to get a 'wife.'
Silv Sapphire chapter 2 . 2/22
Hahahaha that's priceless! Itachi got married at 7 and his 'wife' doesn't even understand anything!
I hope you continue this because it's really good
OnikoKuroshio chapter 2 . 1/27
I really like this story! I know its been a while but if you could write more it would be great! XD!
chicaalterego chapter 2 . 1/25
Nice!
hello question chapter 2 . 1/13
It has been a while since you last updated and many fans want to know when you are going to start posting new chapters i personly am just bouncing with antisapation o whats goinv to happen next. please write back hopfully soon.
Your Fan:Bizenghast-Lover
Please please please please update!