Reviews for Green Eyes and a Smile
lucero1142 chapter 2 . 3/27
i want to know is harry a girl in this story? itachi chose hari as his wife but the word wife is just a saying or is harry really a girl? also look in to my profile for challenges and new ideas. bye bye.
Bizenghast-Lover chapter 1 . 3/25
Hi im Bizenghast-Lover and i am curious as to whe you will be updating this story I would really love to read more and it has been a while since you last updated just thought I would ask.

Sincerely Yours: Bizenghast-Lover
kjnkjnjnk chapter 2 . 2/27
interesting story, pleasse continue. will harry be shinobi? will harry change itachi for bether? will harry get pregnant?
Lunary chapter 2 . 2/27
I hope you continue

Regards,
Lunary
beulah2013 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Love it. Why is it the the great ones are the ones that are often times abandoned?
Butterfly1993 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Please continue this story xx love it xx
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This story is SO funny. I would love to see this continue. I think that the idea is brilliant. It's also believable. If Itachi were 7 this could be a possible mistake he would make. This is just too funny for words. I hope it continues some day.
Lost-Lovegood chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I need more of thissssssss... please...don't leave this dead...I can't wait until everyone else knows he's a boy... Itachi must be pretty sneaky to be able to hide Harry's sex from his sensei huh... well everyone knew he was awesome anyways x3
...
Why IS Itachi hiding that Harry is a boy though?
Bizenghast-Lover chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON XD
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
More please! XD
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Why did you stop? This is adorable I need to know the reactions everyone will give! Are you planning on making Harry with the ability to carry young, since it will be there duty to supply heirs...
AquilaPallas129 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
? if he was naked; then obviously they would realise he is male right?
Saissister chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
-Maybe the gate and sickness will change Harry into a girl :) Then Fugaku will atleast have an heir and all that.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Completely wonderful. More please.
Mangal2012 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
You said TBC! ! So please please please update soon! ! ! ! This is starting to turn out effin fantastic! ! !

Thank you for making this story! ! !