Reviews for A Change of Heart
ChaosRocket chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I was SO freaking depressed that Steve chose stupid Laura over Myra. SteveMyra forever! Myra loved him for who he really was, and Myra was smarter and prettier...they belonged together! Anyways, good fic!
Jewelzy18S chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Yea...Ill still have 2 say that i lyk the original ending where Laura and Steve gets married...This stories kool n all but...it seemed well...rushed/fake...Steve loved Laura since kindergarden and it was just meant for him to be wit Laura in the end. Laura n Steve 4lyfe! Nice story tho.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Hi. I liked your story about Myra, really I did. But Steve loved Laura more. I know that because I saw the episode where he proposes to her the other day on Youtube. Stefan proposed to her too and Laura had to choose. She chooses Steve and then Stefan is never seen again. Well, good-bye.
Chille chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
I have always been a fan of the steve/myra couple i was hot when he dropped her, this really lightened my mood. :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Dang, the ending appeared very quickly after my previous comment. While the CBS Family Matters ending with Laura realizing she should be with Steve after all the nice things he's done for her was great, this "alternate FM" with Steve first realizing he should be with Myra because of all the things she's done for him is even better.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wow, that does sound like what Steve should have done after his date with Laura. After all, Myra did love Steve for who he was long before Laura did, but she messed it up by trying to play mind games with him. Great story; hope there's a next chapter (or I'll just assume Steve went nuts and moved to Russia LOL).