Reviews for The Art Of Tricking Death
MadMan26 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
more plz i wanna kno more ik u got something very heary breaking in this story
goldone5 chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Love the NaruSaku moment... Stupid Danzo and plans! If wanted a murder... If he really cares, he would be the one
TheZeitgeist chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Awesome story.

Keep writing.

Regards, THE WRITER
TheZeitgeist chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Awesome story. can't say anymore. got to go.

Regards, THE WRITER
crossxavier chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
I must say that is yet another interesting plot I've come across. I find the story very intriguing so far and can't wait to see what develops from this. The interaction between Naruto and Sakura is heart wrenching as you can just feel that this could break them. I am most interested in Naruto's reaction when he gets arrested and tortured for this. My guess is that it will depend on entirely on Sakura's reaction to the situation. Either way it looks like it will be a very dramatic and entertaining tale. Nothing that I can suggest/criticize to help you out here as the story gets the reader's attention and just sucks them into the story. I look forward to reading your next chapter.
Winnow chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
This is great. I can't wait for the next chapter. Poor Shiro, what choice will he make?
Krimson-Hero.19 chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
i hate stuff like this!

that sadistic ba$trad anbu needs 2 DIE!

what r u planning on putting n this anyway torture! if u r tell me so i won't have 2 read this $H!7!
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Good story, but are you going to update The consequences of aching words anytime soon?
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
That is starting to grow far more intersting. Id love to read more of your Storry soon.

Your dear reader

FamousFox89 aka the_black_Crow
Raptor2001 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
that is life ... i know Naruto 's world will shatter after next chapter .. i like this story beacsue it take time to develop plot ..i can't wait for what kind of frame on Naruto? or his crime ( i know Danzoul 's order)
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Verry good!
Bullet2tm chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hey,

Great chapter, please update again soon,

Bullet
Raptor2001 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
that is twist plot ... i wonder what happen in future? who will win side or lose side?
yocat chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
U should make sasugay die lol, Nice stories! God dammit I hate Danzo! He is planning to become hokage when the village was being attacked by Pein! That penis envy ! I love trumpet! I am the only girl...dammit! the other three guys R so damn hot! drool! Sai has a small cheesy dick! if you have not read Mizukage by dragon6 you are missing romething huge! LEE and might-be-gay lol I have bad grammer my first language is japanese I am only 11!

kitty love I swear I am Madison WI #1 tennis player! plz more!
zaisuro chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
What a twisted and diabolical plot Danzou has created. Certainly Naruto and Tsunade Arent All That Bad But Danzou and the elders are jackasses after all (you portrayed that very well). I cant wait to see the next turn of events. _