Reviews for The Great Gig in the Sky
PADavis chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
This was a lot of fun. Loved the twister references. I can totally see Dean as a storm chaser. And thanks for putting up these almost stand alone VS stories. I haven't read all the VS and at this point its a little intimidating to try to figure out which one I can read and not be lost. Thanks for putting the ones you can up here.

Phoebe
bayre chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
I love the end! Still a great story.

Laura
youthere chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Phew, I'm so glad Nathan lived!

See, this is why I haven't ventured to read the VS, I can just see myself getting sucked into my computer for weeks, hooked on awesome stories like this... get thee behind me, temptress!

Loved this story :)
bayre chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Hehehhee...I know the end...not telling either.

Great update SJ!

Laura
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
You did a great job with the fight scene. I'm glad that Dean came back to help Sam, even after his little brother had tried to send him away.

One of my favorite parts was when Dean told Sam how he felt ’M Scared…” Dean admitted reluctantly. “Just a little though, and not of you, Sam. For you..."

So Nathan did live and Chelsea left with him. I liked the ending.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Kira Reed chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
*stands up and claps!* Amazing job SJ! I really enjoyed this episode from start to finish. All three times! (read twice on VS)

I will say my favorite part in this chapter was the discussion that 'wasn't so hard' for Dean. That was written so beautifully. I was in tears in fact. The fight was amazing, I was holding my breath with it. Still amazes me that I can see it all playing out like that. Playing right before my eyes. Everytime. Just an amazing plot. I loved it!

*hugs tight*

You did an amazing job! See nothing to worry about. I am so happy for you, you did such a wonderful job with this. Look at all the reviews!

Also, great Firefly reference. *smiles* I really love that show. I know Mike really loved the reference, that Firefly junkie.

*hugs again* Hehe I don't have to wait to read your worderful writing. (Talking about SotW) Let them wonder what I am talking about. Love you! Everything came together so well and I can't stress that enough! Amazing work.
deangirl1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
So great to get to read this again! Don't you wish the show had the budget to do a scene like your climax? Fabulour action! I particularly liked the scene at the end when Dean actually opens up enough to tell Sam that he is scared. But you got it exactly right - he's not scared OF Sam but FOR him. And I would add to that that he's also scared for himself - what he will have to do if he can't save Sam (of course, that part really only makes sense in the 'verse where John is dead...). Again, great story - perfect characterization and a phenomenal story - and the ending? Br...
youthere chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Heya there

I'm enjoying the start of this story and looking forward to seeing where it goes. Supernatural twisters... very intriguing!

I've been lucky enough to mostly run into lovely people in my fanfic experience, but I've taken some class shit for other things that I've done (alotta, alotta...) What I've found very useful to keep in mind is to always be aware of where people are speaking FROM. What kind of things are they into?, what kind of things are they making themselves?, what kind of things do they have in their lives? Maybe they have a point... or maybe they're just not in a position or mind set to 'get it'.

I think this is especially important on the w, where you really don't know who the h**l is talking. Everyone speaks from a personal place and on the w you don't know what that place is. So, well, just because they've got a loud mouth...

Okay, okay done with the sermon, just thought I'd share :) On to the next chapter...
parisindy chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
squea! that was great

Lilwazzabug chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Yay for happy endings!:D Good fic, dude!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
So Nathan and Chelsea are really all right and going off to start over somewhere? I sure do hope that's the case.

It seems like Chelsea also has that "gift"? Maybe they'll be okay as long as they have each other?

Like the Winchesters. They're okay together. I loved Sam asking his brother for reassurance and gets it.

Heavy fic! Really well done.
Harrigan chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
I liked this. Sam and Dean willing to sacrifice themselves for each other - that's what the show is all about, and you capture that very well. Looking forward to more fic from you!
Kira Reed chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
*wraps SJ up in a blanket* Aw, I am sorry it is so cold there. *hugs* It has been a very interesting month as far was weather in AZ. *shakes head*

Anyway.

Once again you have hooked the readers. *smiles* I LOVE the Firefly reference! That is a good one to pull for Supernatural. Nice choice too.

I still love Russ and now even more for his devotion to his van, yes, reminds me of someone. Those two will make good friends.

I love all the OCs you have in this episode, don't want anything bad to happen to them. And I love the way you had Dean afraid for his brother and not of that brings out the characters so much more. You do such a wonderful job with them.

I just love how I can just picture all of this happening, once again because of your details, so great to see it! Be mind blowing to see on the actual screen!

Hehe. *hugs tight*

You are an amazing writer and reading this again it's just always an amazing journey to read your work. Hehe I like the journey we are on. *smiles*

LOVE love love!
parisindy chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
*flails* i'm behind gah! *runs off to catch up*

So love this story!
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Enjoyed this chapter. Lots of action.

Sam sure seems to have a lot more abilities than I'm use too. Still trying to decide if I like that.

I felt sorry for Sam as he worried about what Dean thinks of him.

Nice twist there at the end. Who is Jay? Doesn't sound like the friend Nathan has known his whole life.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.