Reviews for On Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Well, that was awesome and beautifully written.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
this is perfection
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
NICE!
karisma1again chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I've read this twice now, all the while listening to Bruce Springsteen's song. It's well-written and undeniably hot.

Thank you for writing it. )
agdkajf chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was absolutely beautiful!

It was sweet and hot and not too graphical, which suits the situation!

I loved it!

One thing, though, you wrote "She’s the image of Athena on top of some great monument in Greece , she’s perfect and he’s going to touch perfection."

Did you choose Athena deliberately? Or was it a mix-up with names?

Because Athena is the companion and protector of warriors and the goddess of herioc endevour and the virgin patron of Athens.

She's generally used as a symbol for strength, heroic deeds, sometimes even for intelligence and wisdom.

But never for beauty or perfection, as you used it(or at least that's what I think you used her for).

So what I think would fit the context better is the greek goddess Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.

So maybe you meant Aphrodite, but typed Athena instead?

I think it would fit the context better if you used Aphrodite...

Anyways, it's your story and you get to decide what fits best!:)

I really liked your story, more than I can say with words, so please don't feel offended by my criticism, I was just trying to make it a bit more perfect!:)

Hopefully you'll write more Lexie/Mark fics in the future!

Love,

Mer
scam7590 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
def dig the story. so real. keep on trucking, because i'll be waiting.
wooster182 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I'm so glad you decided to post this here! This is great. I love the give and take between Mark and Lexie and you've described that beautifully!