Reviews for Hidden Moments
Guest chapter 36 . 5/21/2013
I loved it. Please continue with the story!
scarlett2u chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
In a word: wow. Just absolutely perfect.
scarlett2u chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
OMG! *thud-faints right over* One of the hottest 1x07 fics ever written. *fans self...and requires smelling salts*
scarlett2u chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Hi! Just discovered you because you are the only author listed under SnowedUnderNJ's Favorite Authors. And wow, is it well deserved! I love the characterization, the dialogue, the emotion between Chuck and Blair...and I'm only on chapter 2! Jackpot!
EvelynBass chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
love this fic. The interaction between c and b is truely tender , loving and sweet. You describe every chapter purely and true. Thanks 4 that.
Anony chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I stumbled on your profile and I noticed you feel the EXACT same way I do about Chuck and Blair, I stopped watching I think around the 3rd season after they basically killed off the couple and their lovely romance.

Why not keep it going through other forms of FF? Make up scenarios for us (the readers who miss the old CB) to enjoy?
tiff xoxo chapter 36 . 11/7/2010
i love this story
miss-Tami-bass chapter 36 . 8/1/2010
this is a great story! please update soon!

Tami

xx
natalie chapter 36 . 6/18/2010
hi! I absolutely lovee your fanficc! please, pleasee continue writing this storyy!
chillwithJyl chapter 36 . 5/7/2010
I'm hoping that you'll still update this! :)
smiles22 chapter 36 . 4/2/2010
please please update! i would hate for the story to have ended here...
Ronja-R chapter 36 . 11/10/2009
I'm enjoying these little "deeper looks" and I'll be looking forward to reading more. I like your style of writing and your ideas are interesting. Good job.
kure yui chapter 36 . 11/7/2009
I spent about 3 hours in your amazing thought about CB while the song "I See You" played by my iPod again and againlol

I bet you know the songAfter the famous Season 308

Can't wait for nextwish a sweet chapter
fizliz23 chapter 35 . 11/5/2009
Wow...just wow. And yeah I dont think that anybody liked Elle...just more of of Chuck hiding. Update soon plz
Weasley is my anti-drug00 chapter 35 . 10/17/2009
what are you talking about i love this chapter. makes me feel so much better about the episode. :)