Reviews for Harry Potter and YASMWTS
Pathseekerme chapter 3 . 9/20
Thanks for writing this. It is a very evocative story; I cried when Harry and Tom had to "die" and then be adopted. Thank Merlin that they could be together with a loving set of parents! I have favorited and followed this story, because I would like to read the finished product. Thanks again.
the real narnia chapter 3 . 8/31
this story is amazing, and I sincerely sincerely sincerely hope that you decide to continue this.
katmom chapter 3 . 8/3
This is a very bitter sweet story. I love the way the nurturing has shaped these young men. I would love to see your muse sneak back in and so was the future, here. Thank you for sharing.

Kathie
Cayar chapter 3 . 6/30
At first glance, this story seemed quite strange, probably due to the author bucking the established time-manipulation tropes. It needs conflict if it is to go any further, but to me it feels both open-ended and remarkably self-contained.
BarbedCaress chapter 3 . 6/17
Yet another awesome story I wish you would finish.
Love the way you breathe life into your characters!
siehjin chapter 3 . 5/5
enjoyed this! )
aalens chapter 3 . 3/26
Great story. Any chance of it continuing?
This story stops, but the stopping place feels as I it is merely a chapter break and the next chapter is coming soon - what Parma & Luna are planning to do. Regress and de-age Parma so she can re-do Hogwarts and perhaps meet Harry all over again?
Ogrebear chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Nice story!

You took the messed with time trope and went somewhere else with it. Well done!

One question- you never mentioned what happened to Remus and Tonks, given the changed list of survivors, I hope they made it.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I'm enjoying this story so far. I hope you get a chance to continue it.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
It is a shame you didn't add two or three more chapters to this. I really loved the premise.
Firemane chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Interesting story premise. Sorry to see this one abandoned
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
Whew, I was a little worried about Padma and Luna's 'project'; I hope that they will eventually realize that any attempt to reverse Harry's condition would not only be selfish and self serving, but would separate two little boys who support and complete each other in an act of unutterable cruelty!
I'd like to see you continue or at least put a final 'period' on it.
Terrific premise and storyline; first rate!
Thanks!
MelJ
hpf2114 chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Dam I wish you would come back to this one. Excellent story. An angle I've never seen. Great piece of writing.
BillBrink chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Very interesting. I loved the premise. The ending left me feeling as if "Is that it?" However you gave us all we needed to know and I suppose that if you finished all 7 years , it would be anticlimatic. It was a great twist and I enjoyed reading it, as I have every one of your stories. Thanks.