Reviews for Harry Potter and YASMWTS
waya715 chapter 3 . 10/19
I know it's been a long time, but I am patiently awaiting your next chapter. You've got a great story going here, and I'd hate to see you let it fall by the wayside. Kudos!

Carol
draconin chapter 3 . 9/13
This is an absolutely fascinating start and SO original. If your muse happens to prod you to continue it, please don't resist. :-)
johnny99 chapter 3 . 7/23
Nicely done. I actually think this stopped at a good point — unless Tom (or Harry, now that would be interesting), go off the rails, you’ve set up a relatively straightforward future without much angst or conflict. So, let the reader imagine a future Tom married to Caleigh and Quidditch Star Harry fooling around with that cougar Padma.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 7/21
Well. Shoot.
I'm sad this was abandoned. Much promise here.

In case your Muse ever fires it back up, I'm Following.
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 6/29
I love this. Didn’t check the dates, so I don’t know if this is in progress or sidelined, but if it continues, I really hope that Luna and Padma don’t manage to “fix” Harry. Although thinking about it, giving Harry back his memories isn’t necessarily going to turn him back into the person he was, because the memories of the person he is would be much more recent, and I would think compelling.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2021
An interesting premise. I'm not usually interested in de-aging stories, but this had a nice twist.

I was surprised by the names of Hermione's parents though, as unless it's a coincidence, Coronation Street was the obvious inspiration.
Jim chapter 3 . 4/17/2021
Good story and definitely different time redo story
FriendlyFire59 chapter 3 . 3/6/2021
This was a very good regression (? I guess) story, I really enjoyed what you were doing with the characters.
Thanks for all your posts, I do enjoy them.
ProfessorBowties chapter 3 . 8/27/2020
Is there gonna be an update?
everpresent chapter 3 . 8/16/2020
Just FYI, it's 2020 and I still enjoy reading your work, even the "old" stuff.
Thanks for your work.
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 5/10/2020
Very different story. I’m hooked.
Wikkiwikki chapter 3 . 2/7/2020
Amazing take care on the ol' time-travel! Very funny, and a joy to read! You have one of the best styles I've ever read, and I thank you wholeheartedly for your time and effort to entertain the masses!
bleme chapter 3 . 10/29/2019
I really love what you have done here. The mix of originality, emotion and comedy is just perfect!
Anon chapter 3 . 7/19/2019
Damn, this has so much potential! Thanks for writing.
daveykins chapter 3 . 6/15/2019
Fun story and interesting premise hope you come back to it