Reviews for Harry Potter and YASMWTS
iChaos chapter 3 . 7/11
Hn. So I'm guessing that this fic isn't likely to ever be resolved, but if it was I suspect that Luna intends to de-age Padma somehow. Either that, ir they really are running away together.

It also seems to be implied that Tom might have found a contemporary in the Armstrong girl. That being the case, he probably still takes over the world someday.
iChaos chapter 2 . 7/11
The thought of Harry and Tom growing up as brothers that care for each other while still being aware of their past history is very strange. I still think that this could all go completely tits-up, but maybe everyone will be better off in the long run - even Padma. I do wonder what Luna found out about the long term effects of the spells though...
iChaos chapter 1 . 7/11
I have never read anything remotely like this before, and that is saying something. Being the incredibly pessimistic individual that I am, my guess is that this has the potential to become an enormous disaster. Possibly even apocalyptic. Or maybe they will all live happily ever after...
Greyeyed Wiccan chapter 3 . 7/10
Just finished reading whats here. Please write more.

Another member of CaerAzkaban suggested after I asked for recs of a Harry obliviates Tom completely. I know you read my post and responded.

Thanks for the great story and again please finish it.

Ethan
azulkan2 chapter 3 . 6/22
Awesome story. Wish there were more.
A good trap is one that is laid out, left for the habitual but unsuspecting traveler. You do the same for readers. Grrat story. FromBeyondTheVeil
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 4/14
Very fun. Any chance of its being finished?
Pathseekerme chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
Thanks for writing this. It is a very evocative story; I cried when Harry and Tom had to "die" and then be adopted. Thank Merlin that they could be together with a loving set of parents! I have favorited and followed this story, because I would like to read the finished product. Thanks again.
the real narnia chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
this story is amazing, and I sincerely sincerely sincerely hope that you decide to continue this.
katmom chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
This is a very bitter sweet story. I love the way the nurturing has shaped these young men. I would love to see your muse sneak back in and so was the future, here. Thank you for sharing.

Kathie
Cayar chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
At first glance, this story seemed quite strange, probably due to the author bucking the established time-manipulation tropes. It needs conflict if it is to go any further, but to me it feels both open-ended and remarkably self-contained.
BarbedCaress chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Yet another awesome story I wish you would finish.
Love the way you breathe life into your characters!
siehjin chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
enjoyed this! )
aalens chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Great story. Any chance of it continuing?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
This story stops, but the stopping place feels as I it is merely a chapter break and the next chapter is coming soon - what Parma & Luna are planning to do. Regress and de-age Parma so she can re-do Hogwarts and perhaps meet Harry all over again?