Reviews for Harry Potter and YASMWTS
hpf2114 chapter 3 . 11/26
Dam I wish you would come back to this one. Excellent story. An angle I've never seen. Great piece of writing.
BillBrink chapter 3 . 10/28
Very interesting. I loved the premise. The ending left me feeling as if "Is that it?" However you gave us all we needed to know and I suppose that if you finished all 7 years , it would be anticlimatic. It was a great twist and I enjoyed reading it, as I have every one of your stories. Thanks.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 9/2
This is a very interesting and an excellent one. I can't wait to read what comes next.
Celexs Draconia chapter 3 . 7/29
I had forgotten all about this story until I stumbled across it again. It is a fun read and I would really enjoy seeing more. Excellent work.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/27
its a shame that this fic was abandoned, its good even by your works high standards
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/27
rons reaction the the sorting is priceless...
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/27
this is certainly a unique take on the "time travel" fic genre, and the 6 year old ex-archenemys are absolutely hilarious
MeinGimli chapter 3 . 6/21
ah damn it.

a damn good Story. Its too bad you didnt finish it.
Sandral chapter 1 . 5/29
I am making this testimony on the internet because i made a vow to myself and Doctor Atete that i will tell the world about his wonderful spell. Doctor Atete has wiped my tear with his spell, He has made me happy again by helping me get my Husband back with his spell after 17 years of breakup. Doctor Atete is truely a God on Earth sent by Almighty God to help man kind. My husband left me 17 years ago when he saw a beautiful Girl and told me he does not love me any more and ever since then i have been looking for solution till my best friend told me how Doctor Atete helped her and so many people with his spell so i contacted him last week Monday via email and explained my problems to him and he told me that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours begging on his knees for me to accept him back after he had finish the preparation of the spell. I am so glad today because my husband is back to me, he came back to me Wednesday evening just as Doctor Atete promise me. you can call me 365 556 9902 for more information or contact Doctor Atete via Email: or website: .com or Whatsapp: 2348068784784 or call him: 2348068784784 or 2347056505954 for help
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 5/29
it's a shame you let this story sit. I'm guessing Luna & Padma are now planning a way to de-age themselves to go back to Harry, and possibly Tom?
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 5/29
What happened to Luna & Padma's "research" to fix Harry?
LoneTraveler chapter 3 . 5/7
You've probably read this in reviews many times, and I mean the following sincerely. I really do hope you decide to come back to this story and finish it, at least with an epilogue. I genuinely want to see what these kids do with their lives. Isn't that a measure of an excellent story? Anticipation?

There was a huge amount of heart in that first chapter. I went from genuine laughter to genuine tears. The sexual innuendo was hilarious, and the poignancy of the situation the characters found themselves in was palpable. I started tearing up about when Hermione did and I'm not a crier like she is, really I'm not.

The second chapter was I think a filler with good quality, entertaining filling. And the third chapter! I don't want to givaway the Slytherin Head's name because that would be a spoiler, but that person's middle name ought to be "The Sherrif's in Town".

You follow through on a unique idea (as far as I know from the bajillion stories I've read). I only hope you finish it. It doesn't have to be long, just resolved. I vote for poor Padma to learn some acceptance and move on with her life (as if I had a vote). Anyway, I'm sure you're out there writing, I hope you get the urge to come back to this story. Thanks.
nkh1 chapter 3 . 2/17
Poor Padma has to wait another 7 years. Will Luna find someone? Harry and Tom as brothers a wonderful twist in the Harry Potter saga. Come back to this soon...
Philosophize chapter 3 . 1/23
This isn't over, is it? This has been such a fun story...
Outasync chapter 3 . 1/6
Great story, with an interesting and unique idea at the core. Bulstrode as a teacher is a nice touch, and the Luna-Padma plotline is intriguing. Most people are delighted with young Harry and Tom, but I can understand why Padma is unwilling to let go.

I know it's been a while, but I hope you finish this story one day.