Reviews for Harry Potter and YASMWTS
Ogrebear chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Nice story!

You took the messed with time trope and went somewhere else with it. Well done!

One question- you never mentioned what happened to Remus and Tonks, given the changed list of survivors, I hope they made it.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I'm enjoying this story so far. I hope you get a chance to continue it.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
It is a shame you didn't add two or three more chapters to this. I really loved the premise.
Firemane chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Interesting story premise. Sorry to see this one abandoned
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
Whew, I was a little worried about Padma and Luna's 'project'; I hope that they will eventually realize that any attempt to reverse Harry's condition would not only be selfish and self serving, but would separate two little boys who support and complete each other in an act of unutterable cruelty!
I'd like to see you continue or at least put a final 'period' on it.
Terrific premise and storyline; first rate!
Thanks!
MelJ
hpf2114 chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Dam I wish you would come back to this one. Excellent story. An angle I've never seen. Great piece of writing.
BillBrink chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Very interesting. I loved the premise. The ending left me feeling as if "Is that it?" However you gave us all we needed to know and I suppose that if you finished all 7 years , it would be anticlimatic. It was a great twist and I enjoyed reading it, as I have every one of your stories. Thanks.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
This is a very interesting and an excellent one. I can't wait to read what comes next.
Celexs Draconia chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
I had forgotten all about this story until I stumbled across it again. It is a fun read and I would really enjoy seeing more. Excellent work.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
its a shame that this fic was abandoned, its good even by your works high standards
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
rons reaction the the sorting is priceless...
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
this is certainly a unique take on the "time travel" fic genre, and the 6 year old ex-archenemys are absolutely hilarious
MeinGimli chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
ah damn it.

a damn good Story. Its too bad you didnt finish it.
Sandral chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I am making this testimony on the internet because i made a vow to myself and Doctor Atete that i will tell the world about his wonderful spell. Doctor Atete has wiped my tear with his spell, He has made me happy again by helping me get my Husband back with his spell after 17 years of breakup. Doctor Atete is truely a God on Earth sent by Almighty God to help man kind. My husband left me 17 years ago when he saw a beautiful Girl and told me he does not love me any more and ever since then i have been looking for solution till my best friend told me how Doctor Atete helped her and so many people with his spell so i contacted him last week Monday via email and explained my problems to him and he told me that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours begging on his knees for me to accept him back after he had finish the preparation of the spell. I am so glad today because my husband is back to me, he came back to me Wednesday evening just as Doctor Atete promise me. you can call me 365 556 9902 for more information or contact Doctor Atete via Email: or website: .com or Whatsapp: 2348068784784 or call him: 2348068784784 or 2347056505954 for help
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
it's a shame you let this story sit. I'm guessing Luna & Padma are now planning a way to de-age themselves to go back to Harry, and possibly Tom?