Reviews for Let's Scream For Ice Cream
MrsBeilschmidt3 chapter 1 . 2/10
So cute! :3 love Carter, he's my fictional baby lol. It's so sweet how they all wanted to help him feel better.
mlktrout chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This was terrific! I know one of the MASH episodes, I think-Col. Potter wanted strawberries for breakfast, I think?...but have no idea what the other was. But even without the MASH tribute, the story is plenty funny on its own.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
For some reason the old song about the woman who swallowed a fly comes to mind.
anonymus chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
That was an interesting story. I loved the ending please keep writing you have done a great job.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
You have a wonderful sense of humor and a great knack of putting it in writing (as many of your stories show). I'm confused, though, at Hilda's question to Hogan - did he get the nylons. I thought Hogan was supposed to acquire the Tommy Dorsey records for Hilda so she could exchange them for the nylons from her friend. Thanks.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Funny good story
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ha ha! Just like an episode, thank you.
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Very well done. I think that at first Carter would like all of the attention and then slowly get sick of it, but otherwise, everyone was perfectly in character.
inhonoredglory chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ho my! What a tussled mess! LOL, so perfect, too. I can just see the whole thing tumble out. I love the scene with Hilda, actually. It sounded so natural. The narrative was brief and not over-burdened. And the ending line - perfection!
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I liked the story. I could see them doing this. Great job!
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
LeBeau's a chef! HOW could he forget the CREAM for ice cream? Ouch!
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
omg, i can guess!

the episode where hawkeye has to barter for a simple pair of boots. and the last 1 is about radar, his tonsils and about how he get strawberry ice cream.

i love M*A*S*H too. i've seen all the episodes. so, when i read this story, i laughed. hogan was SO like hawkeye that way! love it!
Lady of Stormness Mountain chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read!
palomino333 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
You had me on the floor laughing, especially during the part with Klink!:)