Reviews for Desire
I really hope you come back and continue with this story, I just have to read the next chapter! Happy writing and Good luck!
I really do hope that you haven't given up on this story. I've enjoyed this immensely, and I do hope that you continue with it. Good luck and happy writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
okjo
Seregon chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Please put the next one up! This is really good!
Theodocia chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
PLEASE put the next chapter up?
It's so good!
Theodocia chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Please put the next chapter up!
Really want to know how it ends, it's very good.
NoneA chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
No to your idea. Pick someone with red hair or thereabouts.
And please hurry up with the next chapter!
metsfan101 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
this is really good
Elizabeth0221 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
This story is great! I've really enjoyed it, and I'm really excited for the next chapter. Hopefully you'll start writing it again soon?
Raikalia chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Wow. I love this story. Katie is such a believable and down-to-earth character. I wish you would update this, because I really want to see Katie and Sean meet up in the next chapter. Also, I love the way you've written Sean. He seems both good and bad, something they never really explored in the movie. He definitely is my favorite character as a result. Well, that and the fact that I'm slightly obsessed with Sean Bean at the moment. He awesome. Times one million.

Anyhow, plllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee update! I want more! *Stomps foot*

Oh, and I think Kristin Stewart is a pretty good fit for Katie. Although I imagined her with blonde hair. I don't know why.

Did I also mention that I want you to update? I might have...

UPDATE POR FAVOR (See, I'm polite about it. Kinda.)
BlackLillyWildFlower chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I like this story, and am brimming with anticipation awaiting the next chapter! SC
Music24601 chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Wow! Looks Good! I Like It!
Holland1945 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I love this series. I think you should continue with it and update soon. I wanna know what happens! :D
nightchildx chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
You have GOT to keep writing! I have been waiting forever for a good Patriot Games fic to come out. Brilliant!
Calase chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
TBF

I am a Tom Clancy fan and own almost all of the books. This movie is the only one I own and I think you have done the screenplay crit. - This leads the story too strongly.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not taking sides, I'm just apologizing on my father's behalf. Also, I beg you not to hate him or us. And if you get let out of jail, please don't come after us for revenge or anything like that. It won't get you anywhere, nor will it bring your brother back or replace him. It will just make things worse. I don't dislike you at all, and I really do care."

It could be written differently.

Please do write on, I enjoyed it.

Thanks, Calase