Reviews for How Could You?
Midnight Ambrosia chapter 3 . 1/4
Jazz short POV, lol

It's good
jaspersgirl chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Jasper Is Mine! Lol
YunaNara chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
plz do continue Im enjoyin this
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
That line you were talking about is from corpse bride
pegasus5406 chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Awesome hon...loving the story so far and can't wait to read more of it...update soon please...thanks huggs Peggy
wendy1969 chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
wow
Luna Maxwell chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
i dont know if you have a beta yet but i wanted to put it out there tht i am avalible. i love ur story and would love to be apart of it
Monica chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
It's very good, so far. I hope u get to write more. On Bella's and Jasper's relationship?
Koshivuh chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
The quote is from Gone With The Wind, but I'm assuming someone already guessed this o-o
angel04une chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Just wondering if u are going to finnish this?
Amanda2310 chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
hey! Can't wait till you get the rest of chapter eight up. I can't wait to see who walked in on Bella and Jasper and als who called Alice. I am glad that Bella finally told Tonya that Jasper didn't really like her. It was kind of harsh,but it needed to be done. Hopefully she won't be back in the because Jasper and Bella need to realize that they like each other.
Amanda2310 chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
wow Bella is still really upset, but I can't blame her. She thought she was going to have someone to spend forever with and it turns out he never really loved her. It would destroy anyone no matter how long it's been. And Jasper I thought he was going to help, but instead he is making it worse.
Amanda2310 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
good story so far. If you leave me Edward very bad things will happen to him. Can't you share Jasper. Lol
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
someone has a temper!lol!awesome chapter!cant wait for more
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
shes gonna call Peter or Edward!