Reviews for Define Shuffling
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Cute set! I think my favorites would have to be 4 and 10. I like your insight on EVE. :)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Really sweet short fics.
Penelope Francisco chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Pokemon Kakeru Ka Na FTW
Qwwerty chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This was pretty cute.

But I've got one question. What's this "iPod shuffle challenge?" And can I do it? It looks fun!
dyingsoul 36 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
this. story. ROXS!

I was bopping my head imagening the billie G song and wall-e trying despreately to convince eve nothing was going on between him and the other bot.

classic story. great mix of ideas.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I love the title!

"But some little part of her told her it was something else... something she'd forgotten from long ago, when she had discovered her desire for freedom. [Oh, yes! I like the ida that she's also different form the start...] That little anomaly had been swiftly drummed out of her by her supervising technicians. [Great! Very nicely explained, I like the 'swiftly drummed', and the supervising techs, and also the spectre of the Repair Ward!] No robot was supposed to stray from its' [its, its, please! It'sit is. Itspossession. Your usageyour correct instincts fighting against being corrupted by the internetz.] directive.

She did.

And she had a feeling he did too.

oh, PERFECT! I love the way you put these lines each in its own little short paragraph, with the parallel 'she did/he did'. It really makes much more sense of their relationship than the lame 'boy-meets-girl' we see in canon. You've forever changed my perception of it, and I think you for that!