Reviews for The Yearnings of a Heartbroken Person
A Little Dose Of Life chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
SO SAD but good
Fandomsforeverb chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This was so good but so sad! I relate with Kid so much with being used and thrown away when it came to other people. Beautifully written!
Soul-Eater-For-Hire chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
i actually let out a few tears at the end :') its really good :')
MizzSilverMist3497 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
wow im depressed now poor kid...*grabs black star and starts beatin him sensless along with tsubaki soul maka & lord death.
toshiro321 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
aw poor kid!
DraculinaAyumu chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
My gosh, this so far is my favorite Soul Eater fanfic. Mostly, cause, though the pairing may seem a little implausible, this story here makes it /feel/ like it could happen. I don't know, I'm rambling.

I completely adore this though. I'll fave it when I login.
azab chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
i loved it
Vivacities chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Hmm, I'm not sure what to think of this. Wow, I think I'm going sound mean D:

I like the concept of the story, but it just feels a bit awkward to me! Something about Kid isn't right. The way I look at it is, if something like that happened, I think Kid would become more... what's the word? Sadist? Lol, I don't think that makes sense. But what I'm saying is he's a little to whinny, I think. Black Star seems the one that would mope around while trying to act like nothing was wrong. D:

That's why I don't like putting some sort of "third-wheel" in the middle of KidxStar. It would become so angsty and I'm pretty sure I would fail lol. At least you tried.

So yeah, this wasn't bad. I just didn't feel it like your other stories. BUT since this is Kid and Black Star, it automatically is good.

:D

Btw, your "thingy" is almost done ;D
pamellka chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
You're trying to make me hate Black Star? D:

I love the story though D:

Stupid Maka...