Reviews for Eight Things You Should Know
Doodlenoodle chapter 1 . 7/28
i acc can't put into words how much I love this 33️
Ellen Joyce chapter 1 . 5/31
This story is a favorite for two reasons:

"So I was thinking-"

"Did it hurt?"

Made me laugh out loud, so in character.

Also so in character, but so hot: the entire last scene. One of my favorite scenes you've written. Thanks for it!
Momo Brigham chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Nice life lesson at the end. Very true as well. :)
watcherseven chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
How can all your stories, and I mean every single one of them, be so, so so so good? Just amazing...
FDance5678 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
yay
moonlust72 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Holy cow I LOVE your writing style, THIS is exactly the kind of style my life goal would be. The characters are mostly in character, and you have these incredibly original in-character LINES, (i.e.''your face dude! I could just bottle you up and sell you.'' I cracked up at this one). You somehow make kind of an awkward story arc really really fluid. Not to mention the romance/smut is exceptionally sexy ;D It just WORKS really well the way you write it. The little comparisons and references you make are also really clever, and so perfectly fitting. Props to you and your amazing writing style, you now officially have a new fan ;) Have you ever written any novels of your own? Because I would read that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
3 cute :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
That was perfect. How well you climbed into their heads. I also liked your (breaks). Made me laugh.
Belle chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This was amazing!
Sa5m chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND CALL ME SALLY THIS IS GOLD I'M IN LOVE WITH IT
(i'm a closet wincest shipper at the moment so yeah thanks for thIS SO MUCH)
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Lovely!
Tay chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Write chap 2 pls
akira chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Made me want to throw up my insides. I loved it.
Claire chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I have read and enjoyed this story multiple times-it's sweet, and goofy, and hot.

And I wanted to let you know I have actually heard a name for the phenomenon mentioned in #6-a book I once read referred to it as "dog in the manger" (I don't want it, but you can't have it.) It was mentioned in the context of a much younger child, a four or five year old, pushing another child away from a piece of birthday cake they couldn't finish, but Dean sometimes acts like a child, so I'd say that fits pretty well!
tpenrose chapter 1 . 7/3/2013