Reviews for Eight Things You Should Know
FDance5678 chapter 1 . 7/14
yay
moonlust72 chapter 1 . 6/10
Holy cow I LOVE your writing style, THIS is exactly the kind of style my life goal would be. The characters are mostly in character, and you have these incredibly original in-character LINES, (i.e.''your face dude! I could just bottle you up and sell you.'' I cracked up at this one). You somehow make kind of an awkward story arc really really fluid. Not to mention the romance/smut is exceptionally sexy ;D It just WORKS really well the way you write it. The little comparisons and references you make are also really clever, and so perfectly fitting. Props to you and your amazing writing style, you now officially have a new fan ;) Have you ever written any novels of your own? Because I would read that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
3 cute :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
That was perfect. How well you climbed into their heads. I also liked your (breaks). Made me laugh.
Belle chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This was amazing!
Sa5m chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND CALL ME SALLY THIS IS GOLD I'M IN LOVE WITH IT
(i'm a closet wincest shipper at the moment so yeah thanks for thIS SO MUCH)
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Lovely!
Tay chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Write chap 2 pls
akira chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Made me want to throw up my insides. I loved it.
Claire chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I have read and enjoyed this story multiple times-it's sweet, and goofy, and hot.

And I wanted to let you know I have actually heard a name for the phenomenon mentioned in #6-a book I once read referred to it as "dog in the manger" (I don't want it, but you can't have it.) It was mentioned in the context of a much younger child, a four or five year old, pushing another child away from a piece of birthday cake they couldn't finish, but Dean sometimes acts like a child, so I'd say that fits pretty well!
tpenrose chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Awwww! So cute! :3
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
The last thing... I should agree! XDD

This is crazy! Yet, I love it!

This is fun and well... unexpected...

Howty and Funny! NICE!
seghen chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wow I really enjoyed this! Very well done :)
Casey2y5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm reading through a bunch of your stories, and I just have to say that this is one of my favorites so far.
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Brilliant! It was so...them! You kept up their relationship perfectly, and I loved the tickle scene. ;P Dean was very Dean, and Sam was very Sam, which is always hugely important to me personally. Epic story, thank you for writing it. .