Reviews for Take My Roommate Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I know that many years have past but I would like to know when and if you will continue this not I would like if you let me to continue from where you left of!So please reply to me and let me know!
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Are you going to continue this story? I think it has potential, I'm interested anyway.
neha chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
quite nice ... wondein watl happennext
OtterPop23 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Hmm this could be really interesting. :) Update soon!
FatherOf Joanne Rowling chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You did not post very much. But I liked what i read so much I will continue reading your story. I am a best selling author, but kind of invisible I rely am J.K. Rowling Vavoudis father she was an surrogate baby.
Jbloverrrrr chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
LIKE.

I love this A LOT. Please continue?

It has so much potential!
forgiven77 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
wow, this was two years ago and figure out that you didn't want to continue it..anyway, for the record, I would look forward into it if you ever decides to continue.. I haven't watched the film you mention, Rafter Romance, I think it would be nice and exciting..God bless
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I'm intrigued. The combination of two of my favorite actresses (Witherspoon and Rogers) with a hearty dose of Ruffalo? By all means continue!
Bookworm290 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
lol, this sounds good so far...haha 'i like the couch'. yes david, you do. and i like the title :P
KrazyAndBlunt chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
So what was the quote that inspired you... 'I like the couch'?
Nfiz chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This can be interesting! It's well written and I really like this first chapter - especially David and his couch obsession... xD More, please!