Reviews for Mama Bear
judithya88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I've read this story many, many times, it's one of my favorites. I can actually see the scene taking place between Hotch and Garcia. She always wants her babies to come home safe.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I loved their interaction
would love to see more and see how it transforms romantivcally
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Loved this :)
TinaQTICO2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Really good job.
Lady Paine chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
i like this story i think we need to see more Hotch/Garcia fics i dont mean like romance but like friendship fics because in my opion i think she is the glue to the team and the only one who can keep Hotch under control because of her way with words. but any way i like the scone recipes part it fits, it would be something she says. so basically all im saying is i liked this story hope to see more.
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I just love your Garcia/Hotch pice's. More plz? :)
A-zla chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Nice! I'd love to see your Hotch/Garcia stuff on the show! Love it!
frommy6 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Nicely done. I could see that happening. I could even picture the expressions on their faces. I do love the phone conversations that these two have.
ssbailey chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
aw cute! Great Story!
Capt. Mnemo chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hooray! More Hotch-Garcia friendship stuff. I like the way you write them. I think you capture both characters, though Hotch is more relaxed in these than he often is in the show. It doesn't feel OOC though, it feels like she's catching him in a tired/curious/unguarded moment.
Flash Foreward chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aw, this is sweet. Very in character and a conversation I could totally see happening. Nice work!