Reviews for Spinning Whispers
Kazu chapter 13 . 4/15
"Oh ok, you're not a killer because you only attempted to do it. You should go with that defense at your trial. If your brother graces you with one, that is."

... I mean, that's not actually a bad defense. In the effort of trying to prove you aren't a killer, pointing out that you've never killed anyone is... really hard to beat. Impossible, actually.

Obviously Azula's not in her right mind at the moment to be thinking such things (not to mention having a conversation with an accuser that is literally in her head), but the wording struck me as kinda odd.
SatoshiKyu chapter 17 . 1/20
... So what exactly is the justification for Appa calmly listening to that ridiculous ball of hatred and extreme stupidity? I fail to understand why that should make sense. The fool POISONED Aang, but Appa is apparently convinced that he actually somehow totally doesn't mean him any real harm. Always thought that giant fuzzball was fairly intelligent, guess that shows what I know.
SatoshiKyu chapter 5 . 1/20
... Well it's not like Azula's actually WRONG there. Mai and Ty Lee are Fire Nation citizens. One of them disobeyed a direct order from a member of the royal family, and the other assaulted said member of the royal family. They were the textbook definition of traitors, technically speaking. Fairly certain the punishment for treason in the Fire Nation is execution, so honestly Azula was being lenient with them by just throwing them into the Boiling Rock.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2014
I wonder how Katara would feel about her boyfriend literally being in her body. And Zuko during his little moment with Mai. :P

Wasn't Aang with them when they went to Lake Laogai? I guess they didn't see the hypnotizing rooms specifically.

I love your uses for the Avatar State! In my head it is no longer solely a big weapon to be whipped out, and for that I thank you profusely!
Echo Frosts chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! Just found out a few days ago and am now fully caught up! You can expect me to eagerly await each new chapter!
netbreaker0 chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Oh great Azula just met the hippies of the avatarverse. It would be funny to see her live in Ba Sing Se without old uncle Irho not knowing and all.
SimplySinful21 chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
Yeah doesn't like Google Docs too much, but you can always convert them to Microsoft Word. And I can't wait for more of this awesome fic!
Ecomadness chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Glad u updated I thought this story was abandoned, I can't wait for more.
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Excellent chapter, I loved the last two sections with Azula and the hippies and Aang's argument. The first was hilarious and the second was interesting. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Why88
Hedlum chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
Well it's too bad you feel that way. I've been following this story ever since chapter two was posted and while I, as a reader, would like you to continue you're work, it is still your story and up to you what you want to do with it. Might I suggest maybe taking a short break to think it over? Perhaps re-watch the Avatar series and see if that might once again inspire you?

And for what it's worth, you've been doing a great job with writing this story up to this point and I especially like how you've handled Azula.

Either way, best of wishes.
voidzzz chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
I've actually only followed the Azula bits, speedreading the rest. :P If you are listening to advice, I'd recommend splitting the fic into different "books" following the different threads. You could write them to follow one another timeline wise, while switching the focus character or group.
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
I think it's probably a good idea to write forger things but I think you also shouldn't use that as an excuse to give up this story. I have enjoyed reading this a great deal. I mostly read fics Centered on Azula, I was dissatisfied with the ending they gave her where I was quite happy with everyone else. Azula is also one of my four or five favorite characters in the show, probably because I can relate to her and Aang better than anyone else. I can relate to Azula's personality, desires, and fears and I can relate to Aang's code of ethics. I've enjoyed this story because your treatment of Azula was well done. While I don't entirely agree with the way you present her you keep her mostly consistent with what we are shown in the cartoon, which is a lot more than I can say for most of the authors who try to write Azula. To just give up the story here seems like such a waste. You don't have any deadlines on it, you can keep workin on it slowly whenever the mood strikes you. Still, it's your story, you can do what you like with it.
netbreaker0 chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
I'd like to see what happens to Azula in your version of this story, that was what drew me in at the beginning.
JonathanByers11 chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
You are awesome! Can't wait til the 26th chapter! When do you think that'll be up?
shotgun rain chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
wow its been a long time since you updated your story. on one hand I would like you to continue the story but on the other I would also like a new story. a azula, toph, Ty lee centered story. with toph as chief of police, azula as a republic city military general, and Ty lee teaching women how to be kyoshi warriors. also some tyzula. :)