Reviews for Sonoluminescence
Amazing
Dramione Hater chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
To all those people who said this story sucks,you must have a dead beaver with an empty coke bottle and broom shoved up your arse.

Honestly, I thought this was amazing. The world would be no fun without your friendly neighbourhood psychopath. And besides I love the Harry Potter books as much as the next person but it's highly enjoyable tweaking a few things and adding your own insight of how the books should of happened or would happen in your own opinion.

Please continue writing.

Charlyn :)
anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Honestly, I can't understand the people who say they don't like this fic. True, it's a slightly acquired taste, but anyone should be able to see a decent writer when they see one.

I don't even know what i like about it. The story follows a good line, and the characters don't seem to be ooc.. even if you have made Lily evil. I don't know how you've done it.

It does get a bit confusing when the stuff in italics comes in, but i don't know if you meant to do that.

Basically, i'm bowled over by this fic, and i think you're brilliant. it's nothing like what i would usually read, but youve sucked me in, like a good writer should.

and sonoluminescence is where bubbles suddenly give off light when you pass sound through them or something. I assume it's supposed to represent Lily and voldemort.. he starts off small inside her, and grows until her powers suddenly burst out like a bright light when she kills her family.

Just my theory anyway.

Loved it, thankyou.
hogwartsismydrug chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
it was an...interesting...plot and somewhat weird would have liked to see her and scorpius shagging when he was doing that scene with his peen..liked that very good! write a longer one soon!1
UR a loozer chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
this is very pitiflly done. this story sucks.

J.K.R. rawks!
Gin's lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Horrible...
Kagami chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow, htis story is really awesome. I think that you should write a sequel.

How does she keep people from hating her? how does she become a hero?
HarlequinRaven chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Wow. Seriously. That was really good. :)

Love your writing style too. Um, I'm guessing she switched the names because Luna is a little bit batty and so is she? Or because Lily is a muggle-born, and Lily Jr. sees her as filthy?

Raven. x
Maxine chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
wow im not sure how i feel about it... i think i like it lol... youre a good author... so is this a one shot or what?