Reviews for apocolocyntosis
Gizmobunny chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was so bittersweet - beautiful. Hunny is my favorite Host, and to be quite honest most of the fics about him just plain suck. This was immensely refreshing. Love it.
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Interesting. (_)
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I think you should keep making stories about OHSHC.

But, first you need to make long stories!

People wants to read stories with the length of thousands of words, not hundreds!

Anyway, it was a good story!
teeenaaa chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ohh poor Hunny [ this fic is extremely touching and poignant; the tone makes him sound almost bitter at times. I'm sure he does have a bitter aspect to his personality (I'm sure everyone does lol), and you've managed to bring that out very nicely ] I love how you've drawn on the whole fairytale pumpkin/coach and princess/prince theme and added your own touch to it too.

Many thanks for this! (And I'm looking forward to reading more Secretary soon *hint* haha but no rush! P)
missmcweir chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I really liked it, though you could easily expand it at some places. A very interesting insight!
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I love seeing this view of Honey, and it's done so rarely that I've seen. Mitsukuni as the one who... sees what's going on, maybe more than anyone else, and wants to join in but feels he cannot because... well, it's not his position to (self-imposed or otherwise).

It's a really interesting viewpoint of him, and one that I adore, because even though it doesn't necessarily deny him his childish attitudes, it adds that sense of maturity that is undeniably in him.

(And if I just read the fic totally wrong, I apologise. XD)

Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
emberin chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Oh, you know I'd jump on this if it makes a Latin reference. XD It's an interesting analysis and it's cute. A very... pessimistic take on Hunny's standpoint. But I like it. It's short and to the point.

The analogy is great.

And cookies don't cost anything except for Verba victories and crossword speed. )

-EmbeRin
JkawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was awesome! It was sad but enjoyable nontheless. Poor Honey! This does seem like something he would be thinking about. Love it!

Btw, I live on cookies, reviews, and love too! That saying is awesome- love is hard to come by- it's always out of stock. That's a good one _
sonofon chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
awin-chan

I just happened to see this, and I felt so happy. Along with the fact that it was -kind of- HunnyHaru. Anyhow, I really liked the analogy you made. It makes so much sense. xD Or, at least, it does to me.

D