Reviews for The List
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Love the story!
buttercake chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was so funny and original! And the end is really sweet and heartwarming...

Poor Dean... He suffers so much thanks to his fans xD

I love what Saint Peter tells him in the end...
sudoku chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Awesome!

Very funny with the list of how many times Dean had been stabbed/became evil/in a car accident, etc. Sorta like a parody.

BTW, I watched the musical "Wicked", another side of "The Wizard of Oz", The "Wicked" witch was good. I guess it would be a twisted SPN fic if you write a fic about that. I enjoy your "So not following the yellow brick road".
Eternal Ending chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
god that's just great. i think, sadly, those figures are pretty acurate. it's true though. no matter who writes the story, the one thing we all have in common is a love for the relationship the brothers share. can't beilve you sent batman to hell though...lol
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I like this. I needed a good chuckle today!

Fallen Angel
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
hahahahaah!

ROFL!

omg hun this was just CLASSIC!

i loved it ahha LOL

omg this bit

Saint Peter nodded in understanding. “Ahh . . . yes, Batman, he was here last week. I'm afraid he's downstairs now.”

HHA!

and the last bit- people killing Sammy off

were quite mean LOL

omg i loved this!

mysong chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Ah, it's been a while since I read something so sweet and heartwarming... concerning the Winchesters. :) It was just the right length too. hehheh, how many times has Dean died? very entertaining! XD
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
pretty funny. it's amazing what all we can do to the boys in our stories but all it really boils down to is their love for each other. good story
Cheryl chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
You should write another one,but this time have Sam at the Pearly gates.
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I laughed out loud so many times! Your stats were hilarious coz they were so darn true! Very original concept. My amusement however, disappeared when I got to your end and you put a lump the size of a football in my throat. Beautifully said, Heaven knew it all along too. Amazing little fic, you made me smile and giggle - alot!
snchills chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Cute, very clever.
adder574 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was cute. Thanks so much for posting.
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I love it.
err. who am i chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Thanks to you I manage to end up on the floor laughing hysterically. I'm hopeless, beyond saving. XD You're undeniably awesome!

PS: You forgot to put on Dean's list about 13,6 people laughing their guts out thanks to his neverending misery. If I were Dean, I'd have sulk in the corner knowing how my owies had brough so many joy.
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 12/12/2008