Reviews for A Christmas Visit
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I like this story very muchly. I can see Minerva kinda being a little shaky emotionally after Albus died. I always thought there was something more. I like how you wrote Catherine. Very much like what a MMAD child is in my head. You are a truly amazing and different writer. Simply amazing.
preached chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow.

That was a quick one.

I would've been glad with a few more chapters to elaborate your plot.

It's a wonderful depict of their lives after Voldermort's death and I'm going to miss this story...
cariluv chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
A perfectly lovely story, thank you for it. I'd love to read more like this! Great writing, too.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was really good!

I think you should continue it ... Or write about ADMM's past ... something like that ... About Catherine when she was young ... ?

THX

God bless you!

Thara

P.S. I love Maggie Smith!
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I like this it was sweet. I kinda want to know what happens a lunch though...lol
TabbyRox chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow, that was really really sweet. I love Catherine! She's the perfect combination of Albus and Minerva.

Also, as I was reading it, I thought she seemed very Maggie-Minerva-like. Stern and witty but warm. _
MinnieKat chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Really good story! I definitely enjoyed it, and I wondered I you had thought about a sequel... Peut être une amitié Harry et Catherine ou le trio faisant plus connaissance de Minerva... ;)
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 12/12/2008