Reviews for Redeem Me
Llavender chapter 6 . 2/8
I'm so happy for them, esp. our favorite leaders. Thanks for such a lovely and meaningful story and for giving them a happy ending. Lunar New Year is coming soon and Happy New Year in advance!
DecemberWildfire chapter 6 . 1/8
WOW. This was fantastic! Excellent work. :)
jesi ki kage chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Aww! This is so good! Definitely love the emotional drama. They really were bitches in the last life. Keep up the great work and thanks for writing. -Jesi Ki Kage
angeljme chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
nice story! yey!
angeljme chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
this chapter had me jumping over to wiki to tidy my Japanese sword legends... great reference!
angeljme chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
great tone of story... i always wonder why Takeuchi-sama never told in full the love-story behind the senshi & shitennou
selena23loveless chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Very well written and I liked the end a lot!
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Such a lovely story!

The plot about the cursed sword was just brilliant!

Feel very much congratulated I really enjoyed myself reading this fanfic and I am quite sad I had just six chapters when it was so nice to read!

But, thankfully you have other stories )
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Angelically Scarred chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Loved it, great job~!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
*Squeals excitedly* This was awesome!

I am officially hooked on the Shitennou-Senshi pairing and this was perfect! It made me so sad, reading those inscriptions on the wall, but I am loving this ending! ;)

I especially liked the trials you put before the their past selves were just not as cohesive as they are right now, and I definitely think that was an important lesson to learn.

Fantastic job!
Siludia chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Oh My GOD, I love this. It's absolutely PERFECT. Thanks for brightening an otherwise boring day at work!

Kaoru chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Best. Shittenou. Fanfic. Ever.

Seriously. This should have gotten way more reviews than all those AU fics out there. This is a original take on the Silver Millenium events leading to the destruction of the moon. You also addressed a lot of feelings and complex relationships between the senshi, which is almost basically ignored in most shittenou/senshi fics. I also liked the 'puzzle' like quality to it, and there is actually a moral to the story.

I can totally imagine Naoko Takeuchi writing a similar scenario if she ever decides to flesh out their romances, with maybe a random monster-of-the-week inserted between chapter 5-6... Lol.

Anyhow, awesome work! I enjoyed reading this fic. 5stars!
Mika Tenoh chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
WHat an awesome story, I loved it, so touching
Fiery Dancer chapter 6 . 9/4/2009