Reviews for The Tormentors
eeeep...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
meep!
Marsbars chapter 38 . 1/16/2012
So, so good. I have read all three and love them all! I almost cried when I read the 2nd ending. Your grammar and spelling needs a bit of work, but over all quite an amazing series. I have enjoyed reading your stories and watching you progress as a writer. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with all of us.
N. Silvutra Mayhem chapter 38 . 9/16/2011
It's sad to hear you're taking them down... :(

What if you just keep them up, but just replace the chapters after you finish editing all of it? That way we can still read it..
Kiki1forest chapter 37 . 7/6/2011
ok, this is actually for the entire assassin series, which i've just finished a marathon of. i just wanted to say that your stories are awesome, and the plotlines incredibly fantastic. also that, after my marathon, it's easy to see how much your writing improved. at first it was really quick, as in bom, bom, bom, and action-packed. now there's more attention to detail, spelling and grammer. so um, great work! and please keep writing tp fanfic, you're really great at it!
Miakoda of Pirates Swoop chapter 37 . 7/15/2009
this is a really good chap. but i still like the outher one better.

meg
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 36 . 6/29/2009
oww, cant believe this is overr. .love you
AllieKaaos chapter 36 . 6/27/2009
Sniff. I guess the assassin stories are over now, huh? I mean, and I don't mean to be rude or anything, but another assassin story would be kind of pushing it. However, I would love to learn about the descendants of Ash and Jax, since they don't seem to be precicsesly following in their parent's footsteps -wink wink-
Sweet Sassy Sarah chapter 37 . 6/25/2009
Gah, so good, Kate! So good.

Sarah
Guest chapter 37 . 6/25/2009
Ahh, the alternate ending.

...

I like the other ending. Enough said. I like Camden.

And Ash scared me. Scary Ash.

(And if I dont a make any sense in this review, i am very sorry but I'm about to fall asleep where I am. Actually...i fell on the step a minute ago and couldnt get up so i just fell asleep there for a few minutes...hm.. wow. That took a bout 20 tries to type this out. ahahahioafnne/rhi)

Aw. You made me cry when Ash died too! Good grief. haha. Grief. hahahahahha...sorry.

aw. The ending to this was cute though, I must say. And I kind of want to know how they end up killing the Gallan prince, Cami and him being so close in age. hehehe.

Good alternate ending, I still prefer the other ending of course. A nice happy ending. Yupyupyup. Happy, but not like Disney happy with birds singing and all of that crazy stuff that never happens but would be so cool if it did and...Ah! I am really sorry I will stop rambling now this is a review not a shrink session. :)

I will miss the AbyshadowTormenters!

darestodream
Sazerac chapter 37 . 6/25/2009
:O

I didn't review for the epilogue, did I? Oh noes!

...I was too busy with homework, to tell you the truth. Now it's nearing the holidays the teachers are piling it on...

Anyway, it was great being with you for the course of this story. I'm sorry I was unable to get a cover done for this one as well, but when I was making the covers I didn't make them with the idea of a third one in mind, so I kind of used up all my variating layouts and ran out.

Thankyou for writing such a thing, and I sincerely hope that even you had fun during all of it - after, writing is meant to be an enjoyable thing! Relax, and have fun

May inspiration be with you :D

-Nikki.
Spozzle chapter 35 . 6/18/2009
I can't believe the Assassins Series is over. I've spent many nights re-reading it and I love it more than ever. Congratulations and keep writing :)
Alanna101 chapter 35 . 6/17/2009
I loved it! It's kinda sad that Ash didn't stay in Tortall w/her family. Do they ever go on another mission together? Or do they just stay in their separate countries?
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 35 . 6/17/2009
OMGG love it... cant believe its over... but cant wait for alan and torii.. .that will be amazing! :)

i just nremmeberd how they got lartspurts.. sems like such a long time ago when we met tori...