Reviews for Acting Out
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 29 . 7/19
i really liked this story. i wish there was a little more about how they all got on with life at the end, but it was still a good ending. loved the outtake, especially the last sentence jazz said, lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2017
so. Jake is everyone's "sun"
LadyEchoLynn chapter 26 . 1/3/2017
Okay you have to be British or something lol. Spade? Electric kettle? You write these things and it takes me a min cause I'm like wth is a spade or electric kettle? Lol. (Shovel and coffee pot) lol
LadyEchoLynn chapter 25 . 1/3/2017
Ugh... I KNOW that was james in that truck! why did Edward not follow her home? *grumbles*
twigsfans chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
Gross story ever!,,
bryanareneea chapter 29 . 6/27/2015
I really love this, thank you for writing it
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 29 . 12/17/2014
Ohh my good god... Jazz Edward and Jake is almost too hot to handle that was so insanely hot! I absolutely loved this entire soft and you are a fantastic writer!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 28 . 12/17/2014
Oh my gosh I seriously loved how you ended this, this story was seriously 10/10 red fu cking hot! Can't wait to enjoy the outtake!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Seriously loving this story! This is so hot! And no I don't get the chicken and feather joke?
missmelly chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
Sweet and hot and perfect; thank you forcsharing your words.
Nannyjojo chapter 29 . 11/4/2013
Loved your bad boys.
Nannyjojo chapter 28 . 11/4/2013
Wow.
Loved this ride.
You popped my Jake and Edward cherry, and I know I have said it before, but the idea of Bella and Jake together is just EW, but it wasn't too hard to take.
Looks like they have finally all got to where they should be. They know what they want and need from each other.
So glad it all worked out for them.
Nannyjojo chapter 27 . 11/4/2013
Yeah I suppose you had to make a sacrifice, but you enjoyed it.
Looks like it is all coming together for them.
Who knows maybe Jake may come back now and again, maybe for a foursome?
Nannyjojo chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
Well I am not upset that James is dead.
He wont be missed.
Brings Edward, Jake and Bella closer together too, and helps get Charlie on side, they helped save his little girl.
Not so much Carlisle and possibly Esme though, as Edward wouldn't have been involved if it weren't for Bella and Jake.
Swings and roundabouts, swings and roundabouts.
Nannyjojo chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
Black Ford twice. Suspicious.
I am thinking James.
Edward and Bella are getting closer but where does that leave them and Jake?