Reviews for The World Without Him
GreyWolfDruid chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
You really got in touch with the emotions of Gonzo, it all felt like it was truly happening...I would know I've had a friend whose cut themselves before...the feelings just there.
omega1979 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
i got so choked up reading this, everyone was so in character and the ending, in the parallel world was awesome.

one of the best muppet fanfics i have ever read xx
The Awesome March Hare chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
This was awesome! I never seen the movie but I want to and this just brought tears to my eyes. I love it.
VillainousBlogger chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was a really good story about one of my favorite Muppet movies. It was very cool seeing insight to what was going on inside the character's heads during the times Kermit was visiting them and what happened afterwards.

My person favorite part of this story was insight into what Gonzo was feeling during this along with being the part that got me the most emotional. Seeing a character that's usually so wild and crazy be so sad and hearing about his back-story got me very choked up.

I also liked how you gave the characters in the last chapter a happy ending by having them meet up and spend time with each other around Christmas.

After all, everyone matters. )

Good job!
Todd666 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Very good, sis! Loved it!
ZenaStar chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That special almost made me cry seeing how his friends turn out without him. I love how you portray all their feelings of confusion, especially the part with Fozzie & Kermit's wallet. Goodjob, I hope to continue reading this soon!
Swimming Poole chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Yeah,I remember this special all too well. Realizing that the Muppets' prized theater from the legendary "Muppet Show" was in great danger and watching helplessly as Kermit has his spirit broken in the most heartless way possible,this was all too heartwrenching for ANY Muppet fan to bear! Although the "world without Kermit' DID have some humor,Beaker as a steroid-ish bouncer was the best. But yeah,I didn't like Scooter as a cage dancer or Sam the Eagle sucking on a pacifier. Also kinda makes you wonder what Sesame Street would've been like if he had never been there as well,betcha that horrible Bitterman lady would've bought it and had everyone evicted or something. Maybe you should do THAT for a future chapter,show Sesame Street in the alternate reality! But if you do,PLEASE no Elmo jokes.