Reviews for Happy Endings
Well, the movie did come out in the 50's. The world kinda let the men do the rough jobs, and the woman do the more delicate, I think.
Maybe it's slightly sexist, but honestly, back then, I would not have trusted a man near me with a needle and thread unless he was a professional tailor or something. XD
lilmymyshem chapter 4 . 1/21
Ah what a true cinderella tale.
MissGwenUzumaki1510 chapter 8 . 1/8
Nice!
BettyeK chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
I just wanted to put this in here...of course it's sexist... Walt Disney was actually a chauvinist; check out the movies when he was alive! LOL... Hm, I shoulda done a paper on that when I was in school! Thank you for modernizing this, it's quite humorous... I find myself chuckling. Thank you for sharing.

BettyeK
Ivy2121 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
:-)
Ivy2121 chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Good story
victoria chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
i hate when writers use the phrase, "if possible" it just seems so pointless using it as the characters are obviously doing what the author notes "if [it's] possible"
victoria chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
loved Tsunade and the sake bottle, and naruto's response to the slippers!
nelle13 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
This was amazing!
Cinderella has always been one of my favorite princesses since I was a little kid and I also love sasunaru so this was paradise.
Best story ever3
fangirlhaven chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Such an amazing take on a classic tale of young love and lust.
fangirlhaven chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
For some reason, that last scene in the garden reminded me of White Chicks...
fangirlhaven chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
So funny!
fangirlhaven chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
I can't even imagine! Stop putting those sick mental images IN MY HEAD or else i'll have to GOUGE OUT MY EYEBALLS TOO!
fangirlhaven chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
It probably is borderline sexist.