Reviews for Happy Endings
SasuNaru4Ev chapter 10 . 10/22
I love this! You did such a perfect Cinderella story using Naruto. I could practically imagine the scenes. Brilliant! Keep up the good work!
emowoods205 chapter 10 . 10/2
Sasuke admiring Narutos adorableness 3. Naruto was obviously wearing white and his girl glass slippers because he's the bride. The girl always takes the husband's last name...Naruto Uchiha 3. This ended Beautifully though I do wish that there was some Mpreg.
emowoods205 chapter 9 . 10/2
So cute Naruto is the perfect Bride/Uke/Omega/Bottom! Sasuke is so damn Possessive. Naruto was obviously a virgin...ADORABLE! When Sasuke hit Narutos prostate for the first time 3. That sex scene was so perfect and cute. I wish this was Mpreg.
emowoods205 chapter 8 . 10/2
That moment when Sasukes pulled Naruto into his lap and held him close I swear my heart skipped a beat at the beauty of it all. Holy crap the moment Sasuke nuzzled Narutos neck my heart burst out of my chest in happiness. Sasuke is too sweet in this saying Naruto is beautiful all the time which he is and that he is beautiful, gorgeous, and stunning which he also is...and then when Naruto blushed to that in response this is all too freaking cute! Sasuke is such a pervert. XD When Sasuke squeezed Narutos ass 3. I hope they get married before they have sex.
emowoods205 chapter 7 . 10/2
Iruka called Naruto delicate how cute! Heh heh Naruto had the other slipper the whole time. XD Kakashi called Naruto the bride in which he is. Sasuke is so possessive that he even pulls Naruto into a kiss so damn desperate and deep that kiss had be fanboying intensely!
emowoods205 chapter 6 . 10/2
I love how Sasuke is desparate to have Naruto so so very desparate that he will marry whoever fits the slipper. Naruto being all Adorable dreamily singing and dancing because he had found out he was dancing with the prince was just too cute. Orochimaru is so heartless. Poor Naruto crying his soul out... Why would they even try the slipper on girls when it's obvious that the slipper belonged to a boy...even though the slipper is a girl slipper...I find it cute that Narutos feet are more smaller then Ino and Sakura's.
emowoods205 chapter 5 . 10/2
Sasuke obviously was very irritated by all the girls giggling over him just like canon Sasuke. That part when Sasuke was captivated by Narutos beauty and pushed Ino and Sakura aside to go and talk to him deserves a 3. Awee Naruto stuttering and going weak at the knees for Sasuke...Sasuke thinking Naruto to be Adorable and loving his musical voice. It's love at first sight...Sasuke sweeping Naruto away onto the dance floor so romantic! It's obvious Naruto is the Uke/Omega/Bottom/Girl because he is more Feminine and petite also shorter, curvy and cuter...While Sasuke is the Seme/Alpha/Top/Boy because he is more masculine and built also taller...Sasuke will find Naruto after all he left behind a slipper a beautiful small girl glass slipper...
emowoods205 chapter 4 . 10/2
Poor Naruto having his father's Kimono ruined by those evil little bitches! Nothing better then a drunk Tsunade as the fairy godmother mother XD. I love how Gaara and Kiba became human for awhile! Naruto wearing glass girl slippers so adorable!
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 10/1
Yay Iruka is the Grand Duke and Kakashi is the King which means KakaIru! Awee Naruto gets to wear a Kimono I love Kimono's both on girls and boys!
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 10/1
XD The cat is Kabuto. Yay Kiba is the dog! Awe and Gaara is the horse. Goodness Sakura and Ino are so mean. And obviously the step father is Orochimaru who is such a bastard!
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 10/1
Of course the evil step sisters are Ino and Sakura XD. I love how sweet Naruto is and his singing in the morning was lovely and poetic...
victoronice chapter 10 . 3/21
This was so cute c:
victoronice chapter 4 . 3/21
I'm literally dying omg, Tsunade as the fairy godmother is hilarious XD

I love the part where she's like "your fairy godmother? You bet your ass I am." That's amazing im
Just tha 2 of Us chapter 10 . 3/8
Interesting take on the Cinderella story!
SexiiFoxii chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
That was nice, not the best piece you have written but still good