Reviews for Happy Endings
MorgxHunter chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
As much as I love this fic, the only thing I could think of was "what the fuck." Naruto kinda scared me by being kinda pleasant, but I love it and love how ou described everything
Nyree Lydia chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
Hmmmm...kinda disappointed not gonna lie and I feel let down...when it said naruto style I thought he wouldn't be exactly like Cinderella- some sap and weakish. I thought he'd be the knuckle head he was and find a way out and to the ball instead of moping around also I was hoping the story line wasn't going to be the same one like always, but nope same Shiet happens. Well besides that at least there's more to it in the ending but still very disappointed and could've been better and more original at the beginning (by original I meant like it wouldn't be based exactly like Cinderella and there would be different scenarios instead of the same ones in Cinderella). Still don't know what I think about this fanfic but I defintely wouldn't read this again just because it wasn't interesting and was predictable. But some words of encouragement, your version wasn't as bad as some others and I actually like ur style of writing, straight to the point but not directly. Great job.
Nyree Lydia chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
Ya know even after all these times, I STILL DONT GET HOW ONLY CINDERELLA COULD FIT THAT DARN GLASS SHOE ITS NOT LIKE SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT SHOE SIZE AND LIKE IM PRETTY SURE 10 THOUSANDS OF PPL TRIED DAT SHOE.
jupimako chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Well, the movie did come out in the 50's. The world kinda let the men do the rough jobs, and the woman do the more delicate, I think.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Maybe it's slightly sexist, but honestly, back then, I would not have trusted a man near me with a needle and thread unless he was a professional tailor or something. XD
lilmymyshem chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
Ah what a true cinderella tale.
MissGwenUzumaki1510 chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
Nice!
BettyeK chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
I just wanted to put this in here...of course it's sexist... Walt Disney was actually a chauvinist; check out the movies when he was alive! LOL... Hm, I shoulda done a paper on that when I was in school! Thank you for modernizing this, it's quite humorous... I find myself chuckling. Thank you for sharing.

BettyeK
Ivy2121 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
:-)
Ivy2121 chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Good story
victoria chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
i hate when writers use the phrase, "if possible" it just seems so pointless using it as the characters are obviously doing what the author notes "if [it's] possible"
victoria chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
loved Tsunade and the sake bottle, and naruto's response to the slippers!
nelle13 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
This was amazing!
Cinderella has always been one of my favorite princesses since I was a little kid and I also love sasunaru so this was paradise.
Best story ever3
fangirlhaven chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Such an amazing take on a classic tale of young love and lust.