Reviews for Poetry In Motion
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
So they let James get away with what he was planning to do . . . and would've done, if Edward had not shown up. How are the parents even allowing these two to see each other? Obviously you can't stop them from seeing one another at school . . . but, you said they were doing homework together . . . parents not even around. Very odd. I'm glad they made it back together. Glad they've found a normal level of poetry and sex . . . she's not attacking him, so that's a giant plus. Still think the punishment and therapy were lost on the wrong teen. Alas, it's fiction, so I'll keep my mind free of where it wants to flee to.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
He should've called the police on the way to the ferry. At least called Charlie to tell him what this fucker did to Bella. He freaking drugged an underaged girl to get her back to his place. I hope someone tells the police about this so that James gets arrested. Alice can back it up. Bella is out of it and Edward is all banged up from the guys assault on him. Special flask . . . what an asshole.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
You took a herd right turn at Angstville and haven't even attempted to flip a bitch. This is all Bella and her freaky side affects to poetry. She's the one that has the problem and she's the one that needs the therapy. All poor Edward wanted was to get to know her and possibly date her. She's the freaky one. None of this would be happening at all, if she didn't react the way she did. I'm completely confused at how this is all on Edward? Why is he the one having to make everything all better? This poetry reading idea is really, really a bad idea . . . especially with Bella and her reactions. Again, she's the one that needs the therapy. Is she going to rape James now? And then blame James when he calls her a danger to herself and tries to get away from her? It's what she's done to Edward. And, she hasn't tried to fix it with Charlie or his parents. She's just staying away from the whole situation. Head in the sand. If she's getting away with this crap as a teen . . . just imagine what damage she'll do as an adult. Yes, I know this is fictional and I'm taking it way too seriously but, you're the one that brought serious stuff in this.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
How is this all on Edward? She's the one that freaked out and attacked him with her fetish for poetry. She's the one that begged him for another poem and he'd said no. She cried and begged after what happened the first time. Then he tells her they need to be apart for a while and she breaks down in a way that only teenage girls can do. Infuriating Charlie in the process. They'd only been together twice in two days for fuck sake. Then it is her that doesn't want to talk to him and hear him out. Yet he's the one that is forced into therapy and grounded. Restricted from seeing Bella in school or out. Bella needs to come clean with her father and explain why Edward put the brakes on their relationship. Explaining away the fall from the tree and him being exposed, not so much. Everything else though, the parens would understand . . . they would think it was weird, but maybe they'd understand. This is why angst has no place in the middle of fluff, in the middle of a very short story.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
How two teens thought they could stop the intensity of the poetry . . . I knew they couldn't. He may be right . . . she'll talk him into it over and over again . . . they need to step away from the poetry. It could be that it is a new feeling for her. It could, and most like would, wane over time. It is quite the silly story you've got here. I'm laughing and thinking . . . two good things.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Wow, what a reaction! First from her reading it herself. She recognized the effect it had on her. Neither of them were quite prepared for the reaction she had to him reading it to her. Goodness, she freaking attacked him . . . I likes when he said she was the tiger and he was a piece of meat, with the way she was looking at him. Funny stuff. Poor Edward is at a loss, as to be traumatized or aroused . . . smh giggling.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Poor hormonal teenage boy . . . his thoughts are exactly where we expect a teen boys to be. Loved how he was trying so hard to get on the right track with the poem. Then berating himself when he drifted towards the smut. He managed to get quite a lovely one down and I'm proud of him for it. He was so very doubtful afterwards . . . so funny. Her response was better than he could've hoped. Loved the frantic run out of class and taking care of that in his car. She's got to know where he ran off to. Or, she's thinking she took it too far. This was a fun chapter.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Funny :) Thanks for sharing.
robsessed1123 chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
fuckin luv this! hard!
middlewife chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
You must have had some fun researching poetry for this story. Well written and engrossing.
middlewife chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
What an epic duel! Edward won fair and square.
middlewife chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I laughed all the way through the therapy session, especially when Edwrd hestitated about telling Aro to stick it up his ass.
middlewife chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Don't apologize for the lack of comedy. I'm finding this story hysterically funny.
middlewife chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
So he just takes her viriginity, then dumpes her to ave her from her peotry obsession? Smooth
middlewife chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Yeah, be careful with that p-word. Heaven forbid! Lol.