Reviews for Your Color
jcaulem chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Thats pretty awesome, I really enjoyed that read
Erie-danna chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I really like the story, but it has so many silly spelling mistakes that it makes it very difficult to read and can be confusing at times.

Checking your spelling would be a huge improvement, and I noticed that the narrative switches suddenly between past tense and present tense a lot, so that should be fixed too.

Good luck with the story!
Elixirs chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
The last part was touching. But the "Zz..." line was awful. It ruins the moment. It's hard to understand this fan fiction. I can't tell where's where and who' who at times. Try to re-write your fan fiction. It needs some improvement
The Varajan chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
While the story can be portrayed in an interesting manner, it was nearly impossible to follow. The way you wrote the story; dialogue, explanations and its construction was awful. You wrote the story as if it was a movie and it can be watched, this makes reading it nearly impossible.

Keep trying but in an honest opinion (I dont mean to offend you, just to help) the story should be completely re-writen as to the story's construction. It can be an interesting read, but the way you write it needs to change.

-The Varajan