Reviews for Taking Turns
pretty.kittycat99 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Please update soon. Bella should do a Dom sence where she bites edward but deep enough to leave a mark. Like marking her
Mate. Oh! I have another one! Bella should be all possessive because Tanya came to visit and kisses edward and Bella gets mad and they, Edward and Bella, mark each other.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
That was a lot of fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
I can see both of them getting into the fun of playing vampire.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Much more erotic from Edward's POV here.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Much better than the first anniversary.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Very hot.
edwardismyvampiresweetheart chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
lovely write more
Patte chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Nope...don't like the "Pretty Boy" image at all! I like the manly man Edward is.

xo p
Patte chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Sorry...don't like Edward dressed like a foo-foo girl or wearing that make-up. Even tho' he was playing the role of a submissive, he's is still a man. I would have much rather seen him in a pair of black leather chaps with nothing else on! gah

xo p
lalunafour chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
what a great chapter

who doesn't love a good spanking?
lfleurdelys chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
Your story is too much fun! I've first encountered your writing in Poetry in Motion and it was hilarious! I absolutely adored the use of poetry in this comedic story. The angst was low and the lemons were so well written. I'm enjoying this new story and can't wait for the next scenario! Thank you!
kinsano chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Good stuff! Obviously, Bella needs to buy a strap-on-your Hornyward seems to like some ass play.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »