Reviews for Wide Awake OUTTAKES
grandmachix chapter 6 . 1/16
I loved how Carlisle gently gave Edward hope. I read Wide Awake. Why did you remove it?
Judy
NishaBooki chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
I wish noooo I need for you to please please post an outtake from where they are after chapter 50 please I read this a long time ago when I was a freshman in high school and fell in love with it...7 years later I found it again and reread on ya live journal thingy not sure if you still get up here or not but this story made me cry and laugh and I just love it so so much me would really like to see how things were after Carlisle and Esme wedding and what did Elisabeth die of? Soooooo much more I wanna know.
Dani chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I just have knowledge about this story and I falling in love just with 3 chapters... I cant wait the traduction of this story so I'm gonna read in english and that's something that I don't use to do. You're are an amazing writer. Greetings from Colombia
ChemistryOfLife chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Because Wide Awake isn't on Fanfiction anymore, but in other locations, I'll just post my review here.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.

That is all. 3
soniya11 chapter 7 . 2/21/2013

Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
i really want to download wide awake and my computer wont let me. is there anything else a can do? please help
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
good fic
Byrd3-13 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
at least he feels bad, Esme doesn't at all
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
good fic
jAYjAY chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
you use 'fucking' a lot in your writing. lol
Fictionators chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hi, there. Since the story we recommended/rewound is no longer available on FF, I am sending this to you through the outtakes for the story that all of the Fictionators consider THE classic Twific.

The Fictionators - has featured your story on our site for the week of 5/11/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for The Fictionators
poetisha chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I so love your fic
La Nuit Noire chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love these! Also, I wanted to add that I really enjoyed Wide Awake. I read it a long time ago, pretty much stumbled upon it actually (through Google), and then recently when I went to find it again I ended up reading the whole thing over again, and loving every part of it even more the second time around. Anyway, you're a wonderful writer; I could barely tear my eyes away to get work done lol. Thanks for writing something so epic, and sharing it with the rest of us. :)
wyattsmommy1994 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
since i couldnt pm you i wanted to send you something... what ever happened to wide awake i read it like a year ago and loved it and wanted to read it again but i cant find it.
mizzzar chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
WA, best fanfiction EVER!