Reviews for Wide Awake OUTTAKES
missninacullen chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
i feel so bad for carlisle.

stupid, stupid esme.

lovely daddy c.
TheChief39 chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I always love to read what you write even if it doesn't end up in the story. You are such a splendid writer that it always adds to my enjoyment of th story no matter what. I enjoyed knowing Carlisle's POV for this because I was curious about it after the last chapter.

Thanks for posting once again. :) *bows to you*
CrazyDee04 chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
It's great to get to see Carlisle's point of view of this. Though I understand why Carlisle and Esme are doing the things they're doing, it's still difficult to read from Bella's and Edward's points of view and keep from getting angry with them. This chapter helped me see inside Carlisle's head and it really made me feel for him. He doesn't want to keep them apart any more than Edward and Bella want to be kept apart, and the whole situation is heartbreaking!

This was really amazing! I'm looking forward to your next "Wide Awake" update! :)
WD-Den-Mum chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Aw. So touching.

Poor Daddy C.

Sorry, that's all I got. No freakishly long review here. I left all I have at the alter of Chapter 42. I am empty.
bellasblush chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
LOL! Loved the talk about Jessica.
bellasblush chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Good call on changing this aspect. Him bruising her at this point in the story would not have been beliveable.
Ashlyn13 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I wish Carlisle would've just left them alone.I love how Bella calls him just to show 't wait for the next outtake. :)
hammondgirl chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Well you were right, I couldn't review over there. But I won't pm you... too scared. And I usually get pm'd back and don't want to set myself up for... Oh nevermind. Anyways, you did a great job w/ Daddy C's pov - I was fascinated. I take it you've let a great deal of time pass since his birthday and the outside kissing at lunch. But you never leave open questions of mine unanswered. You just answered my biggest one w/ your chapter. So thanks. Umm - no annoying when questions from me, so... This review is my worst one yet - sorry for that. I definitely sighed. My new question is about Emmett, if you can believe that. But you'll answer it, and I'll let you do it whenever you feel like it. God I sound lame. Anyway - HG

"i'm running out of time i'm out of step and

closing down and never sleep for wanting hours

the empty hours of greed and uselessly always

the need to feel again the real belief of

something more than mockery if only i could

fill my heart with love"

There that's better. Robert Smith is a genius. I am not.
NickiCullen chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I really liked this CPOV... the whole time we're thinking he is as nasty as Esme is being, but he seems to be a victim too! But I still don't like him at this point...lol

But I can see why you cut it out, being basically a repeat of the birthday scene..

Once again, thanks for posting the outtake :)
louanna chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
gosh.

I actually shed a little tear reading that!

beautifully written as usual :)

it was really good to have an insight into what daddy c thought of their relationship and edward's birthday.

The recent chapter doesn't lack anything as a result of you leaving this little bit out though! you have serious skillz xD
Ashleyrc chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
I really actually loved it! i hope you write more on the outtakes and the real story i cant wait!

100 stars out of 10! you rock!
antheaj chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
naw you should have kept this in! poor carlise :(

xx
Ceastyle chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I'll review this chapter and the next one - again.

This one is great. Edward is so different and yet still the same. I was shocked/amazed to see that his relationship with Carlisle was good at the beginning... I wonder what happened when he moved in with Carlisle and Emmett that made this relationship worse. And it's just so sweet the way he takes care of the boy. And the fact he still has the dragon shows he is a young teenager and yet still a boy that just needs love. *sigh*

Regarding the CPOV Chapter, I already reviewed it but I was re-reading it and I noticed that Edward and Bella think Carlisle is the one that doesn't want them to be together. They think of Carlisle as the bad guy and Esme as the good guy, even though it's the other way round... I feel sorry for Carlisle because of that. But it's great that he was able to make Esme realize that the decisions they were making until then weren't the good ones..

Now I guess we'll see what happens next...
BanIgnorance chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
o i shoulld have read this first! what was i thinking? hmph oh well .. love it! love you!
Christi Robinson chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Wow, this was a good chapter! I like seeing what Edward developed from.
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »