Reviews for Wide Awake OUTTAKES
axylurvesu chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Hey, so once upon...is that how you even spell that?...a time I read Wide Awake and it was the shit. I favorited it and didn't really look at it again for awhile. Don't be offended I'm fickle with my fanfiction and loose intrest in things very quickly. However, awhile back you posted a AN about how you were going to do something...I can only assume that that something was taking WA down. Am I correct or should I get someone to tell me that annoying saying about what happens when you assume?

Oh, and sorry this isn't really a review I just couldn't find the message thingy on your profile. Which I just realized might be something you did for a reason. Sorry.
Klutzy Girl17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Okay, I just have a quick question, do you still have the original "Wide Awake" story on fanfiction? I can't seem to find it, and my friend thought I would like it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Kiki68 chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
Okay so i know you said no point reviewing to this but theres no where else i can write about how much i love this story..I read it ages ago then it got deleted of fanfiction :O but then i reread it on live journal, i noticed quite a lot of changes in the one live journal. Anyway thats not the point. The point it that you're amazing and your story is amazing. You really captured the physiological aspect. One more thing before i shut up i fucking adored your Edward. I think you were the first ever badboyward i read and woah yeah loved it. I also fucking adored how you characters wern't the typical goody goody and blah you made them real? Make sense?

Yeahh well anyway just wna say this story is one of the best i ever read and your an amazing author 3
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Sooo, I make it a point to always review stories, especially those that are too good to *not* be reviewed. Since Wide Awake itself isn't actually on the site anymore and you don't have PMs enabled, I figured I'd review the outtakes. ;)

Well, crazy ol' me was tumblring (which, lemme just say, I don't do often) a week or so ago, and I noticed the search bar. So, I searched for "Twilight fanfiction." And lo and behold, there was something about Wide Awake (a quote, I think?). My curiosity peaked, and well, yanno what they say about curiosity killing that damned cat. So I rushed over here to get a closer look.

When I used that search feature, I wasn't looking for a new story to read. I'm not sure *what* I was looking for. I was content with simply rereading some old favorites for a while. I've been in a fanfiction funk recently, it seems.

However, when I saw what Wide Awake was about, I couldn't resist.

I must admit, I read the Epilogue first (call me a cheater, but...) just to make sure there was a HEA. Can't live without one of those. ;) Once I discovered there indeed was a happily ever after, why I couldn't help but actually read the story. You distracted me from studying for my Pre-Cal exam a few days ago, tsk tsk.

Anyyyyway, Wide Awake was an amazing story, and kept me up reading into the early hours of the morning quite a few times over the last few days. And I think it's definitely pulled me out of that aforementioned fanfiction funk. :P

P.S. Kudos to you if you actually read that rant. *cough*
StupidRabbitSuits chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I think i almost died for a second. Wide Awake isn't up anymore and it is my alltime favourite story, including the actuall twilight serires, fanfic or published. I shit you not, you were almost responsible for my death-slash-nervous breakdown!

that is until i saw it as a pdf :)

Thankyou for putting it up. It's now on my computer AND my ipod so i can read it ANYWHERE O_O

oh, and i've also downloaded withering the ferns and diving headlong :)

(I'm really not into gay erotica so I uh didn't get the other one O_O i swear on everything cute and fluffy that i fealt myself blush when i read it)

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for taking the time to write this story. You write beautifully. I've never been one to cry or laugh out loud in books but i did in this one. Everything about it i loved. I honestly have nothing negative to say about WA.

Thanks again!

StupidRabbitSuits.

p.s. the absence of jacob in WA and the other stories was also a bonus :)
imprinted.to.twilight chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Hi...

I was wondering whether the actual story of 'wide awake' is about bella and edward being haunted by nightmares and only being able to sleep with each other? If not, do you know of a similar story?

Thanx

.twilight
malgal1252 chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
hey i LOVED wide awake and i went to reread it today and you took itdown can you please please please please put it back up!
FrenchKatie chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I just tonight finished Wide Awake (the full story) Thanks for posting it on LIVEJOURNAL and having a link to it in your profile in fanfiction. It's an amazing story but so very tragic but real to the 'recovery' process in real life when 'shit happens'.

Realizing I Wanted a typical happy ending was so disturbing to me when knowing that real life & relationships don't work out that way. Seldom tearing up while reading, you really did it to at the end of the epilogue. Major tears that were from a mixture of emotions...just like the characters!
follow-mycrawl chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
hey!

I was just wondering .. what happened to Wide Awake?

why isn't it on fanfiction anymore ..?
mssdare chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
You are very talented writer! The way You deal with emotions in Your writing is really incredible. Since the full version of WA is not here I am reviewing this outtake:) Definately Wide Awake is a must FunFiction! I cannot stop thinking about some fragments like the whole Red and White Bella part or the time after the marriage. Thank You a lot for the story!
Sea4Me chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Really liked this one!
malgal1252 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
hey i read wide awake about a year Ago and i loved it and the other day i got on to look for it to read again but i cant find it did u take it down if so why?
weekitty chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
hi looking for wide awake can u tell me were i can find it
Fullofpassion09 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Do you have wide awake posted somewhere else since it seems to of been pulled off ff? It seems like something I'd like to read.
averagepanda chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
LOVE. For Carlisle, Edward, Vella, and Emmett.

HATE. For esme. Sorry.