Reviews for Wide Awake OUTTAKES
DkaMarieka753 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Dude.

You took Wide Awake off of Fanfiction. What the junk.

BUT I downloaded the PDF. Fuck yes. I'm so excited. Now I can read this collection of pure awesomeness whenever the fuck I want to!

I think I'm going to become a hermit whose only friend is her computer because it holds the key to her existance... a certain story that is just plain amazing. And all the hermit ever does is read the story and eat. Usually at the same time.

Hah. Life plan complete.
Shiba-san chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Oh, the last chapter was so sad! My favorite was Tragic Dragons! Edward was so cute! I wish you'd write more about that; it could be a whole other story. Please Update!
Corinne 22 chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
I have read this many months ago, but really need to review this one. Because it highly deserves it.

I just now finished reading WA for the fourth time. Because I needed something that would make me cry and tear my heart out, leaving that faint tinge of pain in my chest when I walked away. I'm really weird with some things. If I feel certain ways, I purposely read or watch or listen to something to make me cry or hurt. Most people watch happy things that make them laugh to feel better. I watch things that make me literally hurt...yeah, a little odd. lol So, you came to mind. :) That's a compliment, by the way. It is in my book.

So, anyways, I got to the first paragraph and instantly remembered what this one is and how much I loved it.

-I have, sadly, known of too many people in my state who shouldn't have children, let alone be adopting about seven of them. Horrifically, they do.

-Suicidal housewives...pretty sure I have seen her do that show. Not joking. lol

-See, I needed a Dr. Cullen type. The night I was being prepped for open heart surgery this nurse dude stayed in my room with me for hours. He would aske the typical, boring questions, never leaving me alone. I guess they figured I would be freaking out, crying or having a panic attack. Maybe off myself. Because they kept looking at me all weird and kept saying I was too young, which didn't help. He only made me feel more uncomfortable. And, while I was actually panic attacking on the inside, I just needed to be left alone to deal with the shit. If I would have had your Dr. Cullen in there with me, playing games and shit, I would have felt much better for those six hours.

-"I can handle myself. I always have." - So true. Everything done alone. I can relate here.

-First, I love the way Carlisle is all patient and not getting his feelings hurt. (Why are more men not like him?) Second, I love that the ho on TV voiced what Ed felt deep inside.

-Late night TV IS better. Adult Swim, anyone? :)The rare times I watch TV is only during really late night hours.

-It's so awful that he starts to feel all happy that someone out there finally cares, to only have doubts and self-conflicts cloud it over. It can make you so tired to doubt everything and anything remotely nice coming your way. Or the knowledge that you can (and probably will) horribly fuck it all up, at some point. Again, relate.

-Wondering how you came up with the kid names. :)

God, I love this outtake so much. I always wanted to know little details beyond what Ed had told Bella about the hospital stuff. I can handle your fluff. lol

I'm wanting to know...do you feel more comfortable in the male POV? Like, do things come to you easier and you feel as if you can identify more? Because I started thinking about your other stories (which are getting ready to be re-read, too) and I think you seem more at ease in, say, EPOV in WA. I think an EPOV is much easier. But, maybe that's because I'm becoming too cynical for my own good and not a cheesy, fluffy person. Just a theory that I wondered if it was correct. :)

Sorry for this HUGE review (just realized how awful long it is)...lack of sleep can do it to me...
tracygoodey1 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
poor carlisle he has amazing patience and does a lot more than edward realises at this point, thanks tracy
tracygoodey1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
one of the best decision edward made giving himself a chance with carlisle, thanks tracy
tracygoodey1 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
bella in her awkardness she is so not comfortable showing skin and yes i like the rosalie version as well, thanks tracy
tracygoodey1 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
cool, but i get why it was not in the story, thanks tracy
tracygoodey1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
ditto, i like the esme head smack also, thank tracy
tracygoodey1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
intresting, thanks tracy
tracygoodey1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i've reads the main story over on live journal and think out takes will be cool thanks tracy
ManderinOranges chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Okay, so it took me a moment to realize what time it was in the story becaues it had been awhile since I was on chapter 25, but yes, I do agree with you. Having it bassed more off of the emotions was much better than hating himself because he hurt her. He gets enough of that when he comes back from his moms. I'm not saying that it sucked, but as you stated before, it was "overdone."
Kats Flower Girls chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Thanks for the A/N at the end that made me chuckle after the sad longing of this outtake... Loved Carlisle's POV, thanks :)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
I balled my eye's out when Edward gave Jordan his stuffed dragon! It was so sweet and also symbolic of him moving on to a new life, passing the hope to the next generation of foster kids, kinda thing! This outtake/flashback was fantastico, LOL!
fangrl01 chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Carlisle has such a good heart. Even if he and Esme's methods are so wrong.

Thanks so much for these outtakes. Made me cry reading this one. Definitely adds more to the story.

I came late to the story through an author recommendation.

It was so good, I read it until I couldn't keep my eyes open and then woke up the next day and went straight to the story and kept reading until I finished it. Beautifully written.
fangrl01 chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
Really enjoyed this outtake from Edward about how he came to join Carlisle's family.
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »