Reviews for Wide Awake OUTTAKES
ghostreader24 chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
I really enjoyed this outtake best. It was great insight to how E & Dr. C came to be. Thank you for sharing this.
jmrbear chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
Wide Awake has been a fantastic read. Loved this EPOV flashback. I was choked up and teary eyed more than a few times while reading it. It's a great insight on his personal journey.

sballLuvr5 chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
*sighs* WA has owned my life for the past 3 days. well worth it though. you know i was thinking of a song that goes perfectly with this story. it's called Unintended by Muse. if you haven't heard it, you definitely should. it seriously fits perfectly.
sophie921 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
You know, I gotta admire the way you took the storyline and went at a different angle to it. It made that chapter all the better for it. For myself in reading this outtake, I really disliked SM version of Edward physically hurting Bella and then punishing them both for his accidental bruising of her.
fancynancy2007 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
I was not expecting this chapter to be so moving. I cried when he gave the boy the dragon. What a heartbreaking story for that little boy, even though it was so helpful for Edward.
fancynancy2007 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
The Jessica Stanley convo mad me LOL. Oh and Princess Leia too!
fancynancy2007 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Thanks for posting these outtakes! I read WA last summer and just found them.
wastedGirl chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Did it again AG, made me cry

and I love you for it!

Amazing as always!
TangerSoto chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Thank you! Should have included it !

It's just, Just, JUST UGH!
Animphette chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
should have included it !

I felt carlisle was being cruel i see it differently
Animphette chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
Marta79 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Love all the outtakes:) So well written!
sassygirl156 chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
I'm not actually reviewing this particular chapter, although it is a good one. Wide Awake was the 1st story I heard recommended on fan fiction, and now I know why. It took me forever to start, because I knew if it was anything like what I was hearing, I wouldn't be able to stop reading until I was done. So true! I read it all yesterday. All of it. And it was way, way better than I imagined. Loved it. Had I read it as my very 1st fan ficiton, well, let's just say my fan fiction journey would have a different flavor. WA has just the right amount of angst and love and lemons, and it just sucks you in. I bow to your talents ... please continue to write!
zpismyec chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
OH how wonderful. I have always loved Carlise in this universe. Great job!
b3j02 chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
I loved all of your outtakes! You rock! Have a great week!
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »