Reviews for No red
according2Angie chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is excellent! I like Natsuki's enigmatic words (or I just like being confused!) Thank you for writing this beautiful story for people with HIV/Aids.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
The initial part really baffled me as I am not sure what is no red. Eventually the story grew on me and made me cry. Oh man, that was depressing.
KaraWasHere chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This story was so touching, I had a family friend who died of AIDS, it makes you think of what he must've gone through before he died.

Anyway, in regards to your story, I loved it! The length really gave you time to connect to the characters.

I hope you don't mind, but I made a lil art for your story, I kinda...couldn't help it. The link's right here: nuthinnice872. deviantart art/No-Red-165357322
setsuna.kobayashi chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
this has to be the most poetic fanfiction i have ever read in my entire life.. and it made me shed a tear.. a lone tear that resembles so much.. gah..

i have no experience with AIDS/HIV situations that i consult on nor have i met any people with said disease.. so this somewhat also became an informative story for me.. (the author's note made me go, 'ohh..')

even if the reader doesn't know mai-hime or mai-otome, i'd definitely recommend them this story..

the definitions, the foreshadowings, the ambiguity, the messages..

just..

utterly..

spectacular..

and overwhelming.. i hope you could make more.. thanks for the wonderful experience.. :)
Blue Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ah.

Excellent.

Your consistency is brilliant, you never fail to impress me!

I knew 'No red' was going to have a sad ending right from the start, the mood you set in this fic had me reluctant to continue to reading on - (I hate that feeling of dread). However, those small doses of romance that you included it more comforting to read, (sort of balanced out the angst).

I like how you depicted Shizuru as a compassionate character. I've fallen in love with this Shizuru Viola! ]

Reading this fic has left me feeling saddened. Natsuki has once again died, it seems like she dies often in your fics.

The loose end that you've left out for us to tie up adds a nice touch to your fic - good job, J-crusader.

I've decided that despite Shizuru and Natsuki have engaged in a lot of sexual activity (!) Shizuru remains negative. Sooner or later, she can join Natsuki in another world.

Hmm... Overall I loved every little bit of your long one-shot.

Thank you for writing this, and please do continue.
firelarc chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
very well writen. i like how it unfolds. you give a hint of a small foreshadowing through each section. awsome

thats awsome that you posted this. man i hope and pray that one day they find a cure. so many people around suffer from this afliction. my prayers go out to the ones with the afliction and the freinds anf amily and those who try to make their lives beter and the ones who try to find cures.
Xylofry14 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wow... total deepness ( _ )

quite a long chapter you got there. But hey its an awesome story so... who cares. I'm loving it
RevalisPyross chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Dude... that was so awesome yet so sad. I really feel for both of them. The way you wrote that was amazing and I like how you came up with the ‘I will have no red, but red.’ meaning. Keep up the great work.
Bleeding Hopes chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
It was an amazing read. Your stories are mind blowing like this one here. I do thank you for the share. :)
zetachan chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Hard to read at the beggining, it states the hard path that some people have to endure because this desease.

This story invites to a reflection. It let me speachless. Well done.
koronda daruma chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
wow. that was deep. It was a little hard to follow at some times, but i really enjoyed it in the end! very interesting idea. thanks for the great fic.
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
wow such insanity n so sad. poor natsuki n shizuru. ur writing reaches out to the heart. their pain i can almost feel. i was about to shed a few tears 2 haha.
WolfNightwind chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
wow, this is a very powerful story about a topic that needs to be covered more. it was confusing (for me) until the first time it switched to Sergay pov, then i figured out what illness Natsuki had and stuff. and wow, just very powerful all around, thank you for taking the time to write it.

only thing i would maybe suggest in a negative tone, is that i don't think a story like this fits the General category ya know? Drama, Angst, or Tragedy would be better suited, but then again that's just my opinion.

but yeah, powerful story. great job.
SpiderLilies2007 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
whoar O_O speechless this is intense. I have to be honest to myself - I was like "WTF" all the time. I didn't get it until the end XD *shame on me but english is not my first language*

This story is very sad TT What can I say - brillant!
eclairz chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
hehe, i'm proud to say that i can understand this story even without the explanation at the end! which means a credit for u to be able to write a complex but not confusing story! cheers!

though i found myself constantly wondering what disease Natsuki had... i guess the explanation is actually important since i was like "oh, Natsuki got HIV/Aids, i thought it was cancer" but this is an emotional fic... sniff...

thank u for this, u're the best! _-

cheers!