Reviews for Across the Quidditch Pitch
RumbleRoar811 chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
The er... well, please don't use the word 'fag', unless you are talking about cigarettes, because 70's british slang for cigarette was 'fag'. It's really horribly offensive, and I know you don't mean anything by it, but still. I am really liking/being disturbed by this story. Great writing about a really quite horrible subject.
RumbleRoar811 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
christ... that was... horrifying... (well written, though) But horrifying.
Sidnii chapter 19 . 12/30/2011
Angsty. Enjoyed it, read it all in one afternoon, couldn't put it down. Well done.
Boompow chapter 19 . 8/31/2011
I love the Snape/Dumbledore relationship in this. This story would be great with a sequel... Maybe Snape's defection. This is a really good writing.
Daisy Calendula chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
Hi I know I am too late but I must say this story is unbelievably great! I have just discovered this story last night and it took me half day to read this! The end is terribly heart rending. I love the way you depict Severus as it is so accurate and he is in his character! There are just so many nice parts. Chapters "A Burden of Conscience" and "Darkness Fall" are my absolute favourite! For the latter I love how his mind went wild... *Sigh* Poor Snape, being ignored and alone all the times. I just hope Lily could be a bit more heartwarming.

Really nice fic. And sorry for my mediocre English as I am not a native speaker. Just wish if I have more time and I can translate this fic into traditional Chinese with your permission. *Sigh* There are just too many harsh open examinations in Chinese society, so I'm forced to study in these months. So hope I can back after several months and ask for your permission in a more formal way. Thanks for making my day!
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 10/25/2009
Brilliant and thanks for writing.
Keelia chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
Awesome, I love the image of Snape tackling Mulciber! Great chapter please update soon!
Keelia chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
Please update soon with some more sev/lily action -!
Alabaster Princess chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
I love this story too. Its nice to have another tale to read now dark gryffindor is complete.

I also love how you brought regulus into is more too. He's ne of my favourites apart from Snape, as another reformed bad lad. I think he deserved more of his story to be told, especially as he played such an important role in JK's canon.
Jove chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's unlike stories that I have read, and I find that refreshingly pleasant. The story is unique in the good way.

Only thing I don't like? That the next chapter isn't up the second I finish a new one :]

Keep up the good work; I'll be looking forward to reading more chapters.
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
Cool idea and I liked how you wrote Voldemort. Please update soon thanks.
Daniella Fromage chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
I definitely didn't see that coming. Inviting Regulus along was a stroke of genius, and to have them needing to steal brooms . . . I can just feel how excited they'd all be to meet Pres - er, Voldemort. Tension. Lots of it.
Daniella Fromage chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
It was a nice twist to have Lily hear the truth from Remus, especially after being teased by James. Her reaction here was completely plausible; disgusted, but willing to keep her mouth shut if that's what Dumbledore wants. Good chapter!
Daniella Fromage chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
This chapter kind of made me think of the old "for want of a nail" saying. If only Severus had been willing to humble himself a little, even fake humility, he could have kept Lily. This glimpse inside his head was very sad, but good to read nonetheless. Great chapter!
Daniella Fromage chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
I don't think Slughorn's evil or anything, but I'll bet if they'd confided in him without having gotten caught first, he'd be . . . not proud, exactly, but not angry. Well, he is Head of Slytherin, after all. It's a good bridge chapter between their punishment and whatever comes next; kind of builds the suspense.