Reviews for Mind Over Matter
JessikaWithA'K chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
does that weird fake chin beard thing (whee you rub your hand on a fake beird)* no it wouldnt UPPDATE or I will just read the next chap LOL
JessikaWithA'K chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
U gott a love JASPER HAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE
JessikaWithA'K chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
if I was her I would scream INCEST ALERT INCEST ALLLLERT! lol good going on the story
wendy1969 chapter 49 . 4/30/2010
this is so freakin good. i was balling my eyes out when she blacked out and vanished. i couldnt stop crying until she got her memory back, but it was sniffly tears near the end before Jasper sparked her memory.
thankyou for taking us on such a roller coaster ride of emotions through this story.
Emerald Gaze chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
live with that foe the rest of his existance?

well that shouldn't be too long if he pulls an edward and tries to tick off the volturie

...though i suppose he's already on that track, having fallen for his singer and all!_!
graceful-irish-sheep chapter 49 . 9/26/2009
hey chel,

that was a really awesome story. loved it. it's one of my favourites now. i'm gonna read some of your other stories when there longer, i prefer finished stories, but you have a good writing style. oh and your also one of my favourite authors. just wondering, but i have this feeling your team jasper...are you?

h (it's short for something, but that's a secret *giggles* that makes be sound like a 3 years old girly girl, well i'm not (3 that is or a a gilry girl, i am a girl though (i'm starting to regret the chocolate bar i just ate.;-).)
Monique chapter 49 . 8/30/2009
I loved your story.I liked all the twist and turns you had put through out the story. I hope you write another one soon.
CayChaotic chapter 49 . 8/19/2009
I have finally finished reading this story, lol. And though it took me quite some time, I enjoyed every minute of it. You write such fantastic stories!

I'll be trying to work on the others soon. Haha. I shall get them read eventually.
wrestlenascargirl chapter 49 . 8/14/2009
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! i read the entire thing straight w/ out stoppin. it was so wonderful and so wonderfully written. ur a wonderful author so keep up the great work. as 4 a sequel...u mentioned quite a few times the future love lives of the kids. y not do a story on the kids' love lives but still have all the family?
Luckyiris chapter 23 . 8/9/2009
I love how you have made the blood lust Jasper experiences so realistic, she is aware of the threat he poses to her at all times. Where Bella seems to ignore the danger from Edward, Nadia is always aware of it. Great story, I love where this is going. :)
Twilight-Princesses chapter 41 . 7/12/2009
amazing story ! dont know why i havent reviewed before !

i seriously cant wait to find out what happens ..

when me and my mate read the bit about sofia being emmetts singer we were like :O OMG :O OMG :O OMG ... totally in love with it x
angel chapter 46 . 7/4/2009
luv the story dudette!
Snoball13 chapter 49 . 6/28/2009
wow. i love this story. these last couple of chapters really had their ups and downs. i don't quite understand all of it, and the epilogue was somewhat minorly predictable, but definitely in a good way. you know, you definitely have talent for making me cry. this is so amazing. nadia is definitely an interesting character, and she has her flaws, which i love to see. i was very glad to see that this story had a happy ending, becuz i wouldn't have been able to stand 2 sad endings for jasper in the same day. and from the same author, no less. but you didn't disappoint me. and alice got a happy ending too, which i'm glad for. she's such a strange, sweet little pixie. i can't see how anyone would do anything bad to alice. but yea, i love the ending to this one wholeheartedly. and once again, i leave you with a very long review. yay!
erica3769 chapter 49 . 6/16/2009
So it is 4:30 in the morning and I just finishedthe story! I loved it! I was laughing and I was crying. For a minute I thought you were just going to through Nadia into the Twilght story but tomy surprise you didn't. I absolutley loved this story. I really hope you do write a sequel. Maybe there is another kid or you write about Sofia and Ethan. But I hope you do write another one about them. That was such a great twist at the end with her leaving. So Creative! Great Job!
Jacumba chapter 14 . 5/29/2009
ah...Jasper such the gentleman...sure he is willing to wait
243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »