Reviews for Mind Over Matter
Jacumba chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
Now that explains why she lasted those six months with Jasper...I thought he would have tried to attacked her **again**, but she is immune to the venom **sort of**
Jacumba chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
Thanks for clearing up the Carlisle thing...This is a little hard to keep up with both Nadia and Edward being able to read minds, but you are doing a great job with their characters...I really love Nadia, can't wait for Bella to be thrown in it.
Jacumba chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
ok...you have to create someone for Alice. She is giving Jasper up too easy to not know there is someone else out there for herself...she's too much of a selfish pixie to not get something out of this deal
Calliope Jones chapter 49 . 5/18/2009
Wonderful! Lovely ending!

I loved this- He is a man who knows what he wants, how to get it, and always makes sure it’s a memorable experience for me.

Phew!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 49 . 5/18/2009
what a cute ending!

my favorite part: the entire thing! lol.

amazing story, you never cease to amaze me! (:

and the dresses, ring, and garden are SO pretty.
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 49 . 5/18/2009
BWA!THIS MAKES ME CRY! YOU HAVE NO MORE TO WRITE! BUT PLEASE WRITE ABOUT SOFIA AND ETHAN! TELL HOW THEY GREW UP AND MAKE THEM HAPPY! ANYTHING JUST WRITE MORE!
twilightchica17 chapter 49 . 5/18/2009
sigh. that was a great way to end it. jeez...if only there was a guy like that...one perfect person for evyone...that would be awesome. it doesnt exist but its nice to read about it. i loved it!
MessintheMirror chapter 49 . 5/18/2009
WOWOWOWOWOWWOWO! What an amazing ending! I loved it all! Every moment of this story was amazing! Beginning to end, I was completely captivated by these characters and their lives. I totally understand if you dont do a sequel, cause this story ended perfectly. I loved the moment between Edward adn Nadia. So sweet and siblingish. I cant wait to go to your profile and see the pics! I KNEW they were going to get remarried. As soon as she remembered, and i read that they were made of honor and best man, I just knew! Im good like that though! :D

I loved this story so much...i cant even begin to describe it. It has made me laugh, made me BAWL uncontrollably, and I am sad to see it end, but I am glad that it ended the way it did, and I cant wait for the new stories...I already love them! :D:D:D:D

Hope to read more from you soon!
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 49 . 5/18/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I FREAGIN LOVE YOU MAN! *kisses author on cheek* All hail the amazing one! *bows*
Lift the Wings chapter 49 . 5/18/2009
OH WOW! I LOVED IT! It ended so perfectly! :D I can't tell you how wonderful that was! And I don't even remember all of my favorite parts because there were so many of them! I would certainly like to see a sequel, but I know what you mean about wanting to work on your other stories first! I'll definitely be checking out your other stories! :D
liljenrocks chapter 49 . 5/18/2009
I cried...it's over and I'm sad...Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! I think you should focus on the kiddos-Ethan and Sophia, Jasper and Nadia will be there, too. Maybe Sophia starts dating a wolf! (Imprint?) And Ethan-well, there's about a gabillion possibilties!
erin rosaline cullen chapter 49 . 5/18/2009
loved it!

FANTASTIC,

MARVELOUS,

BRILLIANT,

GREAT

my words aren't good enough i need to get better words. ha ha. that was great enjoyed every moment.

love Erin xoxo
ReiKandai chapter 48 . 5/14/2009
I love how this chapter had turned out! It was a bit strange that Nadia accepted that Jasper was her husband and that they were/are in love so easily though.
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 48 . 5/14/2009
HOLY NUCKIN' FUTS... YOU! ARE INSANE LEAVING ME WANTING MORE I HATE YOU FOR DOING THAT...But on another hand I love you for WRITING more! SO DO IT...please?
angel chapter 44 . 5/10/2009