Reviews for Mind Over Matter
angel chapter 40 . 5/10/2009
this is amazing, just a tip, it goes a little bit slow sometimes, try to speed it up, kk?
liljenrocks chapter 48 . 5/7/2009
So here's what I'm thinking...You should totally do a sequel and focus on Sophia, like when she gets older, etc. I can't goodbye to this story!
TogetherWeFall chapter 48 . 5/7/2009
love it chel! Yet again the romantic stuff was great! shame the story had to come to a close but its really long anyway! love TogetherWeFall xx
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 48 . 5/7/2009
aw, sheesh, i gots tears in my eyes!

that was a great reunity.

poor nadia.

is sofia like seventeen or eighteen or whatever now too?

im excited to read the epilogue!

on to within temptation.. (:
Lift the Wings chapter 48 . 5/7/2009
Oh I loved it! I'm so glad they reunited! I love this story so much! I really hope in the Epilogue she remembers! Really, I loved this chapter so much! :D
my.heads.in.the.clouds chapter 48 . 5/7/2009
wow. that was such a nice way to end the story. i am so glad that jasper found nadia again but i am sad the story is over. will you write a sequel? i guess i should wait until the epilogue comes out before i ask that but anyway i am so there if you do make this a series! great job with the whole story, its one of my fav's on fanfiction your a great writer!
Misty.rose.bleue chapter 48 . 5/7/2009
Ho! that's all so cute! I so happy to see them all reunited! I'll be waiting for the epilogue, thanks for your long and great story!
mournful.x0 chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
I know this is the first time that I actually write a review, but I've been a fan of this story all along. It was a great end to an even better story.

I love all your stories, so keep it up! :)
twilightchica17 chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
oh my gosh. im so happy it ended happily. i thought it was a perfect was to end it. she may not remember now bu the love for her family will keep her goin. this was a great story. i cried so much and enjoyed reading it.
MessintheMirror chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
WOW! What an amazing story! The twist and turns, the ups adn downs! There was so much emotion in this story...I laughed, i BAWLED, and I just enjoyed it! This is definitely one of my top 5 stories on here, and I have read ALOT! I am so sad to see it end, but cant wait to see the epilogue. You are such an amazingly talented writer! I hope you continue to keep me entertained with your work...as it is all wonderful! Cant wait for more!

xoxox

LynZ
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
OMG this is it! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY MAN! And I REALLY want her to remember- like REALLY bad. They had such a beautiful story and for her not to remember it, it's like Cinderella getting run over by her carriage or sleeping beauty having sleep apnea (snoring if I spelled that wrong). Its just. Not. Cool.
Moirailis chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
Aww! Hopefully Nadia ends up remembering them! Great story, and I can't wait for the epilogue!
Calliope Jones chapter 48 . 5/6/2009